1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rekindling Fire....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by HariLakhera, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hariji,

Except for one response, all are from men. : ) Be brave.. post this in the Relationship section. : ) Your thread will multiply in pages...

Happy Birthday, Hariji. Wishing you a great year ahead. Happened to see this in the right side under Latest Replies...

upload_2019-9-14_21-55-54.png

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Thanks to you for indicating op as to where to tap for more answers or enrich experienced answers. But posting in relationship forum he has insufficient privileges. So it is forbidden island over there for men (.?)IL’ites.
    Relationships
    Thanks also due to you for indicating op's celebration today.
    @HariLakhera
    Hap Hap Happy birthday to uuuuuuuu.
    Thanks and regards.
    God - Do you discriminate between Women & men.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Happy Birthday Hari Sir. Now I know the secret of your happy life. :)

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:@HariLakhera
    For all ages, omnibus formula for physical, chemical, mental & or Platonic are wonderfully lined up in your main post. ( I stand kindled to reply thanks to suggestive respondent)

2. After doing bit of googling, here are the synopsis of my gathering to facilitate sparkling togetherness between MODERN EVE & ADADM. this would also I hope would be useful to plan to overcome the ennui some members reported here.
    (I am reminded of polyndrome MADAM I’M ADAM)

3. Here the solid tips lined up in an order:

Rekindling The Fire
    1. Hot & cold shower in the evenings after swim helps get refreshed. (Remember Queen Cleopatra who was bathed amidst her maids in a large tank filled with herbs including donkey’s milk.)
    2. Blazing charcoal in a ladle and put incense powder little by little and hold it in rooms and enjoy billowing pleasant scent of smoke. (Bible in Exodus 30:1, "Thou shall make an Altar to burn Incense on." It has been used since centuries to drive away evil spirits, and it was believed that it will bring luck fortune and enable love)
    3. A chiming pendulum Wall clock in the hall or reception area would be nice ambience addition.
    4. Kadai-palak-paneer-masala matching briyani rice filled generously with a dash of herbs including cinnamon & saffron known to give health benefits.
    5. Prepare a dinner with onion cum drumstick sambar, tuna-fish-onion-potato curry and a dessert with lots of dry fruits nuts and cream.
    6. Pick up ingredients and that forms part of daily dinner.
    7. Avocado, watermelon, nuts, arugula, and oyster chilies, chocolates, and olives frequently included in food.
    8. The honey is full of boron would optimise level of required vital hormones and enzymes and act as metaboliser. Adding a spoonful of honey to beverage with corn flakes roasted would get one ready for kindling or rekindling.
    • Doctors and scientists of the world say in one voice that watermelon contains ingredients, including citruline that deliver special effects to the blood vessels, which can enhance and boost the “kindle or rekindle” whatever it meant. This fruit loaded with potassium and rich in folic acid that provides energy and stamina – both of which are said to be important restorer and maintainer.
    • Regular intake of natural herbs like cardamom, palm jiggery and cloves preferably added to idli Dough.
    9. For exhilaration, Spend time hush hush in open terrace and watching starry sky, full-china-white moon in all its glory high in the cloudless sky with a big thick annular somewhat colourful translucent ring at a distance around it- might ignite & elevate the mood to next level.

10. Go to places where one can inhale fresh-cut-grass smell and plan in advance to splurge during week ends. With back drop of starry almost clear sky and gentle breeze gliding around, it would be nice to remain close.

I hope saner young & old couple following some or all of it would find passion kindled or re- kindled, ignited or re- ignited the spark or fire that appears to be eluding.

Thanks and Regards.
    God - you shot an arrow into MANMATHA reducing him to ashes but he continues with sending passion arrows in all directions.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  5. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Rihanaji,
    That is no entry zone for men members.
    Thanks you for your birthday wishes. I admire your initiative and it has brought in a few more birthday wishes as bonus.

6. HariLakhera

Thanks you dear Viswa.

7. HariLakhera

Thanks a lot.
    I am the God!

Thyagarajan likes this.