1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. rgz

rgz Gold IL'ite

Tharsh and sis have the good look fairy on their side.

periamma, Ranchu, SpringB and 3 others like this.
  2. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

Yah.. But this is also one of the tactics of VTV for it's cheap TRP and to attract K haters..

periamma, Dhamini, Indeevara and 2 others like this.
  3. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

And the editor is smart enough to cut the scene of slapping and showing the HM's shocking reactions..

periamma, SpringB, Ranchu and 3 others like this.
  4. rgz

rgz Gold IL'ite

I dont think they can escape with it. Very obvious what happened and they can be held in violation.
    I hope VTV dragged to court by public interest litigation.

5. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

upload_2019-9-13_14-18-36.png
    I LOL'd when Losliya dished out the "Dont worry ..be happy" advice to Kavin....

Anusha2917 likes this.
  6. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Just saw the promo. I'm happy too.
    But he doesn't deserve a simple slap but a serruppadi.

Why I have so much anger on him I don't know. Right from first day I couldn't stand him.

7. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Kavin was giving this Devadas looks when Los talked after her parents left. She wasn’t strong enough when she talked with him. Ennavo kadamaikku sonna madhiri irundhudhu. Yet atleast now she told its over for now. Seasonae mudiya podhu evanga romance paarthu. Idhula pali kadaa aana makkal dhaan bhaaki. Periya kumbudu for that one man army - Los dad! He alone was responsible for this change. Mayile mayile endru sonaal iragu podaadhu! Kamal and many others told exactly same but Los never adhered. Even after such a lash out from her own dad she was trying to be nice to Kavin. And even asked her mum to talk with Kavin. She needs to really change for her own parents sake.

Then I liked Vanitha’s kids. They were a breeze for this house. Liked all of their plays.

Cheran’s daughter was spot on and vented out her feelings and I liked it. That’s the difference between real and reel daughter. Real daughter will never accept their parents being put down. Applaud her for her direct rebuke for Los. Than thandhai pirar munaadi thalai kunivu yerpadum bodhu vegundu ezhum magalay unmaiyana magal! Unlike Los who was more like a statue when Meera’s incident happened. Liked these two days episodes.

8. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Today’s promo it’s like a cheap one. This Kavin’s friend is trying to get more sympathetic votes for him and portraying himself as a true friend. Suthama dramatic.

That’s the difference between how Los dad behaved and this Kavin’s friend behaviour. Los parents feelings came from the heart. They were so true. Endha guy nalla plan panni drama Poduraan. Kavina polaye avan friendsum irukkaanga.

This is cheap publicity stunt. Pesama politicians ayiduvaanga pola these Kavin and his friends. :facepalm::lol:

SpringB, periamma, Anusha2917 and 2 others like this.
  9. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Mostly from twitter or fb. Just shared the ones I liked most.

Anusha2917 and Murano like this.
  10. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Cheran’s this daughter was the one who eloped and returned later?
    Must be the same one going by her words. And Cheran ddnt want her to blurt out more and tactfully stopper her.
    I felt sorry for Vani daughters when they left today. They don’t have anyone apart from her with them, neither dad nor grandparents. Vanitha also looked quite dull from past few days and longing to go out.

periamma, SpringB, Anusha2917 and 3 others like this.