1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"when Love Is Not Madness, Its Not Love" - The True Blessing.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

We know you Iniyaa... and we will wait incase update is not posted for a day or two.
    its good to see daily updates,

Lovely writing .. feel v good abt the proposal ..hopefully Tulasi will come back to J in future

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

We understand totally.. Take your own time Iniya and give good episodes aaram se..

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

Thanks for Posting the episode.. It's good as always.. Please change Tulasi's mind and Make Joyal's love to win..:blush:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Cool updates :blush:...Tulasi is different and didnt expect this twist...hope she will accept in future :hearteyes:...will wait and watch...thanks for double bonanza :grin:...and we will wait always to read ur stories...take ur own time Iniya...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

Ini dear....take your own time...and by any chance you are going make tulsi and krishna meet ????????????(i know it might be wrong guess and i should not say but still it is sitting inside my head and not leaving ) wish you get more more more free wise time to spend exclusively for writing this story.....waiting for more.......

Madhurima21, Rampuri9 and IniyaaSri like this.
  6. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 35:

Tulasi reached home and Grandma was busy with her own work. She saw Joyal parking his two-wheeler and Tulasi unusually quiet.

“Do you want to have something Dear?” – Grandma looked at Tulasi

“No ma…Stomach full!” – Tulasi tried her best to be normal but Grandma could figure out what would have happened. She didn’t want to get involved until its really necessary.

Tulasi refreshed and sat beside the window looking at her sparrows quietly. Yes, it was her sparrows. She loved them and there isn’t a single day without seeing them.

She got reminded of Joyal saying “Not even a single day has gone without seeing your face!”

She was wondering what made him fall for her. I was just me. But couldn’t imagine Joyal falling in love with her. Every word that Joyal said, got repeated inside her head. It was really a different day. Different emotion. She was actually feeling uncomfortable to talk with him after his proposal. But again, she tried her best to be normal with him. Deep inside, she was not. She couldn’t. She was feeling more cautious of her dress, her reactions, her behaviour.

She could see even Joyal was trying his best to be normal. She kept looking at the sparrows quietly and closed her eyes gently. For a moment, she imagined accepting Joyal’ s proposal. Of course, Joyal will be the happiest. And yes, Grandma and Mary aunty will celebrate and sigh in relief. She seemed to lead a problem less life. But…. But…..Tulasi opened her eyes at once. She was not happy. And it seemed weird. She didn’t know why she couldn’t accept Joyal and she didn’t know what she wanted…. She didn’t know how her husband should be….

The Next few weeks rolled uncomfortably though they met and spoke just like any other day. Grandma could very well sense the difference in them and she remained quiet with a smile.

“Joyal! Its decided. Am moving out of the town!” – Tulasi said with hesitation and Joyal was shocked.

“Its decided?!! I thought you had 50 – 50 chance?” – Joyal

“Hmmm yes…. But everyone feels that I need some exposure! And its not always good to grow comfortably under grandma’s care…. So let me be independent” – Tulasi

“But…..Wont you feel bad for leaving everyone here ?” – Joyal said with deep pain in heart

“What should I do Joyal…..” – Tulasi was feeling bad

“Stay here itself na! Can’t imagine Grandma’s house without you! I won’t be able to live without seeing your face Tulasi” – Joyal’s eyes were already moist

“But…..” – Tulasi was embarrassed

“To be frank! I find it really awkward to be here for the past few days and I need a break! Let me take that” – Tulasi said straightaway.

“But Tulasi….” – Joyal started again

“Let her go Jo” – Mary said

“Maaa!” – Joyal tried to wipe his tears

“Let her do what she wanted! Life doesn’t always happen as we wish! Understand that Joyal” – Mary said with a sad face.

“Aunty….!!! Are you angry on me?!!” – Tulasi bursted into tears seeing her Mary aunty

“Come on dear! Why should I be angry on you? Come here!” – Mary opened her hands wide and Tulasi hugged her at once.

“Tell me the truth! Aren't you angry on me?!” – Tulasi

“No dear! Why should I be angry?” – Mary smiled feebly

“For breaking your son’s heart and yours as well” – Tulasi

“If that’s God’s will, nothing can be done dear! Moreover, there isn’t any mistake on you! You are always my sweet little girl!” – Mary kissed Tulasi’s forehead.

“I will come back after I complete my studies aunty” – Tulasi

“I will be waiting for you” – Mary smiled

“So…When are you leaving?” – Mary

“In another few days aunty! Date is not yet finalized”- Tulasi

“Oh”- Mary

There was an awkward silence and Tulasi felt very uncomfortable.

“Will leave now” – She said softly and walked away.

She reached home. Neither Grandma asked about this nor Tulasi told about that.

“Aunty! Joyal! Are you there? – Tulasi was about to get into the car.

“So started?” – Mary smiled and Joyal came out of the house.

“Yes aunty! Bless me”- Tulasi touched her feet and Mary blessed her happily.

“All the best!” – Joyal said softly and Tulasi thanked him.

Soon Tulasi got into the car with her dad and she was having all mixed emotions. She opened Joyal’s unread messages.

“All the best! New city! Be careful! If someone proposes you in the future, I am sure you will get reminded of me! You won’t be able to accept someone else’s proposal! You will be come back to me my love! Waiting for you!”

“Thanks” – Tulasi responded and sat quietly.

“Feeling bad?” – Her dad Natraj asked gently

“No dad! Am good!” – Tulasi smiled brightly.

“By the way where is your friend’s house?” – Tulasi

“At the heart of the city dear! They were very happy when I told them that you are moving there” – Natraj

“Hmmm! My friend said he will try his best to find a good college for you! In spite of me finding one for you” – Natraj

“Oh! You both would have had many memories to cherish na” – Tulasi asked eagerly

“Yes dear! We studied together for almost 12 years! One good man he is” – Natraj

“Hmmmm” – Tulasi smiled

“By the way! Never trouble them dear! Do all your work by yourself! I would be happy if you help them! Do not bring me any troubles! Be good” – Natraj warned her

“Ok daddy” – Tulasi assured.

“My friend said he will be at home when we reach! I haven’t met his family actually! So got to call him before we reach home” – Natraj said as he took his phone.

“Seems! He has agreed to attend a rotrarry club function dear! So he is asking us to come there!” - Natraj said and got busy with guiding the driver.

Tulasi was excited about the new place and the new people.

Soon both reached the destination to meet his dad’s school friend. They were asked to sit among the crowd and both did the same.

“Dad I feel thirsty! I will buy something from the shop outside! You be here” – Tulasi said and walked out.

She bought two water bottles and walked towards the auditorium. She saw a guy riding his two-wheeler. He was looking too good in a black shirt and a beige cotton pant. Tulasi kept looking around the place. It was huge lively and colorful. There were many students and club members. She saw that black shirt guy was about to park in the only parking space available. As Tulasi walked, she heard a thud sound. The black shirt’s two-wheeler was pushed on the ground and someone else parked in that space.

She saw two guys walking along with her.

“Thankfully we parked! Else it would have been tough! We would have parked our vehicle on road” – a guy said to the other

“You are great bro! Did you see that black shirt?! Poor guy! He got frightened seeing you! Else he would have fought with you at once! Some poor college student I believe” – The guys laughed together. Tulasi turned back and looked. The guy was dusting his pants and an middle aged man came to help him.

“That black shirt should have hit him! Stupids these guys are!!” – Tulasi murmured

“May be he is afraid… may be he is naïve…hmmm” – Tulasi walked and reached into the auditorium with her water bottles and sat beside her dad.

The event started and the chief guest was Mr.Sadhaa Sivam.

“Hey this is my friend” – Natraj whispered in her daughter’s ears and Tulasi had a look.

The speeches were over and the event started.

“Karate fight huh?!!!” – Tulasi’s jaw dropped. She wasn’t interested and she opened the snack box that her grandma packed it for her.

She took a small ladoo and dropped it into her mouth. The names were announced and Tulasi’s eyes drifted to the stage.

It was that black shirt guy dressed in Karate suit and Tulasi’s ladoo was dropped out of her mouth.

“He is a Karate fighter?!!!” – Tulasi kept looking at him.

In few minutes, he was announced as the winner. There were applause for him and he was standing humbly.

“Few words please!” – The host handed over the mike to him and he flashed a feeble smile.

“Best fights are those that are avoided” – Saying this he returned the mike.

“Wow!!! So humble!!? May be that’s why he didn’t react even when the guys provoked him!!?” – Tulasi was surprised.

“So matured!!!” – Tulasi admired him and her heart was feeling light seeing his face!!!

"Superb!!! Well said" - Natraj said as he clapped his hands! Tulasi smiled at him and saw those guys sitting with their jaws dropped.

"Karate fighter he is!!!" - Both chorused and Tulasi chuckled seeing them!!!

"Bro! Good that he didn't hit us! Thank God" - One said to the other and both were still shocked.

In another few minutes, He came back in the same black shirt and hosted an event on the stage. Tulasi’s eyes couldn’t move away anywhere else other than him. He had to speak 5 different languages and he did that with style!

“Wow!!!” – Tulasi kept looking at him and her pupil dilated with love.

“Thanks a lot for being here patiently! This is Krishna! Krishna Vamsi signing off!” – He said with a subtle smile and Tulasi was on cloud nine.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    peddadas, Sweetynila, Adharv and 9 others like this.
  7. IniyaaSri

:tearsofjoy::thumbup::worship2:Awesome you are!
    Have posted today's episode!
    Have a nice weekend dear : ) : ) : )
    And thank you so much for all the love : ) <3

meerutha likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

@Rampuri9 @Madhurima21 @ammusatheesh Thank you ladies for the all love that I am receiving! : ) : ) : )
    Means a lot! Thank you so much for understanding!
    Have posted today's episode!
    Thank you so much once again!
    Happy weekend everyone : ) : ) : )

Madhurima21 likes this.
  9. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Wow ...I was wondering when these four characters will cross paths and meet others. Splendid let's see how the story infolds in the new city for Tulasi...
    Your writing skills and the way you end each episode :clap2::clap2:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Wow! Happy to see your comment dear : ) : ) : )
    Thank you so much for your words! : )
    Wishing you a lovely weekend : )