1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Murano

Murano Guest

yes she could have got what she wants but shouldn't have on screen publicly romance. it isn't a movie. the pair has made their decision but screwed up exhibiting it.

candidheart, SpringB, Dhamini and 5 others like this.
  2. Murano

Murano Guest

mugen was perfect, his family too.

candidheart, rmpriya, SpringB and 5 others like this.
  3. Murano

Murano Guest

family is very concerned about society. 10 yrs dad was away. mom brought them up. mom wanted to make sure society won't blame her for los's upbringing. adha nee apdi illa, nee neeyaa iru dialogues. also dad would blame mom for this. los has been like this only but mom trying to get away from blame. los spoiled the opportunity by romancing overboard. the guy too a useless one so he too used the situation for screen time. if they get together later, hope they don't mess up their life.

4. Murano

Murano Guest

am not generalising. a comment here in this situation relates and applies only to this situation and blames the section who belong to the selfie culture and not those majority out there who helped when needed.

sorry if i had sounded like generalising earlier.

candidheart, SpringB, Dhamini and 3 others like this.
  5. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Indha abhi kku vera veleye illeyya?
    Spending so much time with Mugen's Mom and sister. One more video I saw she went to airport to give send off.
    Overacting dhan always inside and outside BB house. :tired::tired:

candidheart, rmpriya, SpringB and 5 others like this.
  6. Murano

Murano Guest

it looks like she has had many breakups. to her mugen seems the right guy and doesn't want to miss him. adha indha over actions laam. therla mugen velila vandhaa dha theriyum.

candidheart, rmpriya, SpringB and 4 others like this.
  7. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

You’ve pointed out right.
    Even actors can ignore their relationship stories declaring those are gossips as there wouldn’t be much of an evidence of their private talks in most of the cases. But this is a TV show unfortunately for L and K.
    And her family’s reaction is expected from a mediocre family with no film background.

8. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Liked Los father direct advice. Mothers are always same. For them their kids are the best and I would say that’s what happened here.

Only issue is whether all the advice had really reached Los brain. She was talking about not to worry about what others talk. She isn’t aware of the way she is being portrayed in multiple media. We aren’t living on a lonely island. To some extent we have to change according to social norms.

Moreover this K is a worthless flirt. She fell for this unworthy guy and I don’t know what she is still thinking.

This Kavin pei arainja madhiri irundhaan! :sweatsmile: What did he expect other than this! He told something that he didn’t expect such things; couldn’t hear his talking properly.

He had been the co manipulator in all the bullying problems. He was the foremost one who gave hopes to Sakshi. Even if she played games, so did he. I still remember the horrible words he uttered towards her. Now his mind voice will be telling “irukkuradhai vittu parakkurathirruku aasai pateney”. :smiley: Yeah, he would have thought why did I leave this Sakshi and now I am left with none. ;)

He hadn’t realised that trustworthiness is the foremost character in love or friendship. He isn’t trustworthy. So karma is biting him back.

On the whole it’s a normal family with common emotions. I didn’t feel anything abnormal in that Los family members except for this Los and her behaviour. Hopefully she changes.

9. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

The phrase "why this oppari" reminded me of that hit-rhetorical song "why this kolai-veri".
    BB can ask one of the contestants (Mugen?) to demonstrate "how to show exuberant happiness on meeting a loved one, even though we lack a tail to wag", and do it in one of their mid morning learning sessions.

10. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

huh? Does a film background raise a family up and out of mediocrity ?