1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

The channel will not..

Also as one mentioned here BB has been stupid in letting the argument go so far. They were just thinking they are getting good content.

SpringB, Mehana, Murano and 1 other person like this.
  2. Murano

Murano Guest

the bystanders were the instigators, not even a guilt during or even after that... the 8 were saints, i am with them, i am with them. will light a candle in memory of madhu if/when required.

3. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

exactly, This is what i am also mentioning abt him..
    its nothing about srilanka behavior.

This guy changing colors after seeing bb and kamal reaction..

4. sweetsmiley

Losliya - sandy fight...

Los is very egoistic.. summa kooda iva kitta pesa mudiyadhu..
    Sariyana loosu

kavin ippa thaan theriyudha.. vaada vaa..
    ellorum idhai thana sonnanga..

5. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

I agree with Anusha. Earlier when Madhu's nose got injured for a captaincy task, all the boys especially sandy was helping. I'm damn sure that they will not be staring as such while she's bleeding as per her claims. Also do you remember Sandy was given drips and was with that needle for 2 or 3 days. Something fishy.

SpringB, Radpriya and Anusha2917 like this.
  6. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

I'm in no way supporting the 8 who drove her to this but giving benefit of doubt..
    I may have misunderstood...but I think this what madhu said, these 8 kutti suvars were outside (or probably walking away as they usually do )and she cut her hand inside (kitchen) and went and told them that they shd pay for this or something like that...so I am guessing she didn't really do it amidst the fight while they were watching/surrounding her for them to stop it... rather did it while they were dispersing/ dispersed.
    I cannot bring myself to believe anybody could just stand there and watch while she cut so many times...:fearscream: mugen avathu thaduthurupan?:(

But bb and 60 cameras let this happen...and bullying too happened:rage:

SpringB, Dhamini, Radpriya and 3 others like this.
  7. Murano

Murano Guest

varuna bagavaan kannadaththu kaarar polirukku athaan tn la mazhai illai ndra poetic line is leading to all this and is the most dangerous utterance of madhu and the bb, contestants are holier than the holiest ndradhu sema comedy :)

Ranchu, SpringB, Dhamini and 2 others like this.
  8. sweetsmiley

Mugen family meet was really nice.. so good to see..
    His sister was really cute..
    And mugen was so natural.. and didnt overdo..

rmpriya, Radpriya, Murano and 2 others like this.
  9. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Unless they telecast real footage we can't judge anyone. We have to wait and see for cheran's interview. I felt the same MM doesn't no how to convey her concerns and she should sit and took her time to question herself ''is it really worth to discuss about Abhi problem??'. She talked about Abhi bottle baby in the interview.... that's her character you cannot expect all 16 people should be perfect in BB. Even after you shared your concern with Abhi and she didn't even take a minute to realize then what's the point of telling her...she is not a kid or innocent...she wants to gain some good partnership and do some fake drama.... may be that's her strategy.

She mentioned my family and all tamil families watching this show...why in India they watching this show with kids? Even Tamil serials you cannot watch with kids nowadays horrible dialogues and story line.

She got confused after vanitha said boys are using girls in BB. Yes look like they have group but she should have expressed her anger in different way and should continued the show with all mental torture that's the game. She really need help what she will do if there's problem with her family...she will go for any extent?

Sandy and Kavin playing super master game but this time girls in BB shows are emotionally weak except vanitha. They both using their strategy nicely.

SpringB, Radpriya, Murano and 3 others like this.
  10. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

I agree, but antha heated argument could have gone for a while and madhuva usupethi vitutu kalanju pora time la..is my guess. Avlo kuroorama iruka mudiyuma?

They might not have cared for her and even more angered after she said I will not spare anyone of you, thinking she is planning something very big!
    We will never know the truth until we are shown but...benefit of doubt it is..

Ranchu, SpringB and Murano like this.