1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

This Kavin said that he is shaving his beard so he will look young and innocent. Now after shaving his mustache, I am wondering who is this person. His bad history is getting erased from my memory seeing this paal vadiyum mugam trick and I am not able to get as angry. This guy knows all the tricks in the book to manipulate people.

Anyone else feeling this way?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    Ranchu, Radpriya, Anusha2917 and 4 others like this.
  2. Murano

Murano Guest

suttappavae oosina vada, yennikku thinnaalum oosal oosal dha, yaemaara koodaathu

3. Murano

Murano Guest

TR kku shave panninaa SRK aayiduvaaraa?

4. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

STR aayiduvar

5. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

ennamaa emaathraanga kudumbamaa

6. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Totally agree.. Talking of should-have's, I want someone to stab that bulbous golden sofa in that confession room, just to see it explode, or take off like a punctured balloon and ricochet off the walls. She had the knife in hand, and could'a stabbed that sofa. Taking it out on the furniture has been shown to be a pardon'able offense...in the case of Mugen.

7. Murano

Murano Guest

Short Term Romeo :)

8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Today when I was watching bb..I burst out laughing..indha Kavin-los oda boring love story Eppa dhan mudiyumo! Marana mokka
    KAvin is extremely boring..los what did you see and mayangify?

ALso, bb mama outs emotional song when some family comes in..but it suited Mugen:) his emotions were natural and not overacting like our mumz in last season.

Vanitha seems smart,sensible today.she was quick to figure out Cheran is in secret room and a quieter Vanitha who said she is learning when to talk and what to talk was nice to watch.if she continues this way,life will be better for her and others around her.her inner demons and insecurity,pain made for who she is today.if she changes..thanks mr.cheran.you have really impacted someone’s life positively:)

I think Cheran is honestly better than other contestants and hope he wins..

Saw madhu’s Interview..was she over sensitive or the rest of them are really that super mean?
    Even Mugen?was he that selfish to just sit and watch someone bleeding?

Vtv should honestly telecast what really happened.
    Bb spy..please tell bb mama..thanks:)

Indeevara, Ranchu, Radpriya and 7 others like this.
  9. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Vanitha ve kolai senjuttu, yaru kola panranga, eppadi panranga nu adikkadi sollikittu irundhanga. Unga dialogue patha adhu ninaivukku varudhu:)

Murano, Anusha2917 and anika987 like this.
  10. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

I agree, but I remembered she said she had high BP during that time due to stress in abnormal level. If it's true then she may not realise what she's doing. Few years back my dad's colleague had stressful situation at work he had high Bp his behavior was uncontrollable, he bited the hands of security went to restraint him. Poor madhu, I don't have any words to condemn the contestants

Radpriya, sweetsmiley, Murano and 4 others like this.