Twin Pregnancy – C-section Experiences

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Myliltwincesses, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Myliltwincesses

Myliltwincesses Silver IL'ite

I went to hospital at 36 weeks for regular scan.My husband was with me and we were worried about IUGR problem in our twins.

After seeing the scan report, doctor told that C- Section has to be done immediately as my babies growth is not improving due to IUGR.

Heart rate was OK but fluid level was increasing.I was told to get admitted immediately.We called up my parents and asked them to come to hospital with my packed bags ( I had my bag and my twins bag ready at 30th week itself as I felt that delivery can happen at any time).

My husband was completing formalities for c-section and I was chatting with nurses. To be honest, I wasn’t afraid as I believed in God and my doctor and was sure that me and my babies would be fine.I thanked God for making me carry my babies till 36 weeks in my womb.

I didn’t browse about C section procedure earlier and so I was totally blank.As mine was an emergency C section, nurses were very busy making arrangements. I was taken to Operation theatre and was given injection in spine.After some time, I remember hearing my babies crying and my doctor showed my little girls.

I would never forget that happiest moment when I saw my princesses first time.

After that, I don’t remember much.My husband said I was kept in recovery room for a night.My girls were in NICU and nurses bought them to me every two hours for breast feeding.

I tried a lot to sleep during that night but couldn’t sleep.I don’t know why, but I was wide awake.Next day, I was shifted to a separate room in hospital.

My younger daughter was in NICU for 2 days and then shifted to my room.My elder one weighed less and so was in observation for 5 days. I used to go to NICU every 2 hours for feeding her.

We got discharged after 9 days from hospital and I am grateful to God for giving me these two cute angels.

My journey with my little twincesses has just started…

Note: My twin girls are now six months old and these are my personal experiences in my pregnancy.I have written about how I felt in all my three trimesters.

I wish to reiterate that I am not from medical field nor an expert, I am just an ordinary mother who wishes to share her journey with others.

Note: This was already posted on my personal blog myliltwincesses.wordpress.com.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Very interesting read; and the blog too is so good that reading in its entirety would certainly put at rest all misconceptions from beginning to finality.
    A must read for all would be mothers.

2. It was as if you were narrating sitting in front of the reader. Kudos to you.

3. Thanks for sharing your blog particulars here in which you had taken pains to describe your experience of emotions - positive and negative - unfriendly presence of a lady, ill advice to stop Bf and so on.

4. Glad everything turned out well for little twin princess ammu & kutty and you had patiently waited to get delivery of full term babies. You had taken right corrective action to prevent babies pre-mature delivery too.

5. In every description, I was wondering how God had designed & produced such a nice system of processess in-built in every women of reproductive age.

6. Thanks from bottom of my heart for sharing your wonderful experience with INDUSLADIES. I AM SURE many would peruse your post here and in your lovely blog too.
    Regards.
    God you are there, here, everywhere and in Mothers.

Myliltwincesses and Anusha2917 like this.
  3. Myliltwincesses

Thanks a lot for your comment Sir..I am happy that you like my posts and blog..I would definitely share my experiences in indusladies and also my blog.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Congratulations dear. Glad you succeeded and glad to know you delivered twins. You are blessed. It was nice reading your experience.

Thyagarajan and Myliltwincesses like this.
  5. Myliltwincesses

Thanks a lot for your blessings ma..

Thyagarajan and iyerviji like this.