1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. manjukanth

manjukanth Gold IL'ite

Sakshi kept saying you don’t know how it is portrayed outside and what ppl think about you two. I have never had the impression that these two were Having an affair. Why is she supporting Vanitha? And justifying her words? Idhu yedho bongu boss plan maadiri theriyudhu.

Ranchu, candidheart, SpringB and 7 others like this.
  2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Sakshi calling public as dogs portrayed well in troll video.

3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Well, initially it was portrayed as if Sherin and Tharshan were gonna hitch. Even Tharshan's GF Sanam Shetty was talking about it. But after a point, during one proposal task, Tharshan made it clear before the camera that it was just an act only.
    Even Sherin confessed before Shakshi or someone else that it hurt her so much when Tharshan spoke that way (like it was just an act).

Sherin being a level headed woman, I am sure she must have come back to reality very soon. It is obvious that she (or anyone at that place) to feel attracted to a guy, and feel that special bond. She even discussed this with Cheran and others some other day, and confessed that her feeling towards Tharshan is not friendship, but definitely beyond that.
    But again, she or Tharshan never made it to an affair level, and they were very much grounded in it. No one can blame them here at all.

Vanitha's accusations were very wrong. And I enjoyed how sherin gave it back in the promo.

Now a days, I only watch promos and read the events through this thread only.

balakrish, Dhamini, Radpriya and 3 others like this.
  4. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

How does that Tamil Kalaacharam define an affair ?
    Is it an affair if the party of the first part is seen closer than 30 cm (one foot) to the party of the 2nd ? :facepalm:
    For those of us who can ignore a passionate one-night-stand's as "not an affair", but merely an infraction of the loins, nothing that the inmates of a house with 60 peeping cameras (and TOM's behind each one) do, can amount to an affair.

5. Anusha2917

In this context what Vani said was Tharsh has a girlfriend and inspite of that sherin is going behind him.
    She using the word affair meant that "EMA" kind of thing. Even though marriage is not in picture here.

First of all affair is not the right word for such a context. A friendship or something punidham than that cannot be an affair. Enjoying each other's company doesn't amount to an affair. If he didn't have a serious girl friend outside this cute friendship could have been called as a relationship. But he's pretty serious about his outside relationship and inside BB home he enjoys the company of a person who apparently happens to be a woman.

SpringB, periamma and Murano like this.
  6. Anusha2917

Losliya attitude = Arrogance to the power of infinity.

candidheart, rmpriya, Dhamini and 2 others like this.
  7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Which kalacharam you follow ma'am?

Jokes apart.....
    One needs to abide by the culture and tradition of the place where they live. It is utmost important.
    That's why many of us don't wear pottu or thali or even sarees for work in the west, but change our dressing and style according to the western culture.
    Exactly the same with the foreigners who enters into traditional India - Most of the sane foreigners wear long cloths like Saree or Salwar kameez while going to the temples in India.
    I remember wearing Abaya when I was in Saudi Arabia and in Afg (for a brief mission) - Not easy though.

So, I don't blame the audience to think Tharshan and Sherin are having an affair. Though Tharshan is close with Los or other women in the house (I mean that 1 foot closeness), no one have doubted their relationship into a love affair. But his relationship with Sherin was a bit more than that.

However, regardless of anyone's culture it is no one's business to criticize Sherin or Tharshan for that. It happens no matter what Kalacharam you follow. Just an infatuation, or may be interest, liking, affection or whatsoever with the opposite sex, specially when you are living in such a close context.

I think, both of them have handled it nicely as matured adults, and proved to the audience and inmates that theirs was not an affair. They drew a line and respected that for sure.

There is a clear difference between K & L Vs T & S.

But even after seeing all this, if someone criticize Sherin or Tharshan, and called their relationship as an affair is not right.

Radpriya, SpringB, Dhamini and 3 others like this.
  8. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

First of all what is this Sakshi saying?
    Complete nonsense advices to Sherin. Good that Sherin did not accept any of those. Even amidst the emotional turmoil she kept asking Sakshi questions related to her ‘advices’ which I liked.
    Vanitha has absolutely no control over her talks but never accepts her mistakes nor apologizes. Yet to see someone of this type in real life. How could she accuse Sherin on something (her attraction towards Darsh) she shared on a very private conversation with her? She surely saw a very good friend in her and so confined probably. For that this lady is yelling like this:facepalm:

I seriously doubt that VTV has given directions to her seeing the way she s been targeting Sherin all of a sudden. Or it could be based on Sakshi’s outside observations. But don’t know which audience misinterpreted their friendship.

Abirami seems to be running away from chaos this time. Whenever Vanitha starts to speak Abi walks away from there, noticed a couple of times.

Radpriya, Ranchu, candidheart and 6 others like this.
  9. Ruby2019

Ruby2019 Gold IL'ite

Couldn’t agree more. Funny this is that this Vanitha and sakshi talking as though they can read everyone’s mind. I doubt a lot of people felt that dharshan and shirin are having an affair.

Sakshi is intolerable. She’s behaving as though she bought over the tv channel after going out and knows everything and secretly watching 24hours of the show. One moment she told Shirin eveyone outside views it as an affair and the next she says let barking dogs bark. Shirin was so so level headed when talking to them. She did not let them influence her thoughts at all and clearly stood her ground. She knows how she deserves to be treated and does not tolerate anything less than that. Truly a brave and smart woman. Vanitha being a bajari again as a captain.

Cheran showed his true colours in his comments on the dining table - if someone is not going their job, don’t have to tell them what to do. Just let the people watch and eliminate them. Wow. This man has come with a clear plan and everything he’s doing has a reason.

Sakshi treating los like **** once she came back. Must have been the attention los is getting outside by her crazy army and her own ‘fans’. Honestly in today’s world, once you break up even in a marriage, you can’t even control your ex from not finding someone else immediately. But this woman upset that Kavin is with Los now when Kavin was not even in a real solid relationship with her. Vanitha and Sakshi thinks that sakshit when our cause of Kavin - LOL. What a joke. She was made to go out cause she’s a snake.

Promo for today is fun. Sakshi clearly showing her true colours. Can’t wait for the 3 of them to get out already. Not even in the game but behaving like they are there to decide the winner. Mohan is a crazy hard up for respect person who blindly follows what the majority say.

V

10. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Losliya ku enna oviya nu ninaippa..
    Oviya award ai venaam nu sollumbodhu kooda respect oda thaan seiva..

Indha madam thooki erinjuttu poraanga..
    Periya iva nu ninaippu

Radpriya, Ranchu, candidheart and 5 others like this.