Auto Sector Crisis: 2.30 Lakh Jobs Lost As Industry Faces Worst Crisis In 20 Years

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by armummy, Aug 13, 2019.

1. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

In your words , another melodramatic demonetization May make any cash in hand worthless :) so tread with care ...

I think post office saving schemes are best ... specially MIS schemes with RDs ...

Anyway trust the govt to wake up and do something more than they plan to do now ... writing editorials on 100 days

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    Afresh, Dhamini and Thyagarajan like this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:
    The cost of eliminating black money has gone up beyond the money in the kitty.
    2. The philosophy is good but growth and creation of and existing jobs gone down the drain.
    3. When industrial production gone revenue gone. Bankruptcy laws not to apply to govt kitty.
    4. Every citizen supposed to get a part of collected black money stashed abroad but govt taken surplus of RBI - laments comedians.
    God - what to do if all mon(k)eys under (.!.)circulation ARRESTED?

Dhamini and Murano like this.
  3. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Converting to bitcoin seems a good idea, they say its peoples money. Or buying gold bars. Some bet on silver too.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

This is a good analysis.

The Indian Auto Industry Slowdown: An Analysis

5. Murano

Murano Guest

bitcoin is a long way from reliability, it is evolving still...

Dhamini likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:GTH I failed to explain in my forgoing FB.

• A steamer agent sent bills for container detention charges amounting to several lacs. Upon examining the relative Bills of Lading, it was found the cargoes never stuffed by the exporter and the steamer company for its own convenience brought it in full containers as consignments were huge.

• The man from steamer agent refused to issue delivery order pending payment of detention charges. Consignments were to be delivered at the floor of the port trust but in containers all of it were shifted to far off container freight station. I sent a message by telex to steamer agents with a copy to my director general and to president of steamer agents association . My boss -DG- replied my telex to return the bills to steamer agent writing GTH - OVER THE BILLS. WHEN I SOUGHT clarification over trunk call he said it meant GO TO HELL.

• When I confronted the then chairperson of Scindia steam navigation company ordered cancellation of the bills and caused Delivery order issued at once.

7. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Unregulated ...may get banned in India

GOLD bars is good but it is now at 40000 ...

8. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

i was selling you some pessimism, armom.

You would only see negativity in the news- and pessimists commenting to that; the rest of them are busy working,
    surviving the current slowdown, trying to protect what they have and provide for their families.

The nations growth and prosperity and resilience during hard times is only because of them. With our humongous
    population and scarce resources, we may not get to be called a developed nation at all; we can at least try to be
    happy.

9. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Ha ha ha

I am not so naive to think that you agree with me and clearly understood what you were doing .....I am showing the reality to you of where things stand as of now .....

People do have to survive slow down ... what option they have other than surviving .....

Our happiness index too stands lower than many neighbors

Please put in your best efforts to improve happiness index .... atleast we will improve somewhere ....

10. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Yup,on it.

Some time back when i had some life issues and was drowning in pessimism- you know you are in one when all you see is dark and gloom- when the rest of the world seem to be doing fine.

I read this book, and it immensely helped. I hope you would try it

https://www.amazon.in/12-Rules-Life-Antidote-Chaos/dp/0345816021