Places to Visit in South India

Discussion in 'Travel' started by pumpkin01, Mar 13, 2016.

1. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Hi, we are planning a trip in south with our toddler can you please suggest places which will be less hot and enjoyable. Will Munnar/Waynad/Backwater be a good choice to go in March end ?? Or shall we avoid ? Any advice would be great. Thanks

2. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    The places you have mentioned are in kerala state.South India includes five states Kerala,Tamil nadu, Andra pradesh, telangana and karnataka. So let me know whether you are looking for places in kerala alone or whole of south India.

3. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Anywhere in southIndia please :)

4. pinkytyagi92

pinkytyagi92 Bronze IL'ite

South India is such a beautiful part of India & making a trip of South India is more interesting. Munnar/Waynad/Backwater are best places to visit.

5. neena23

neena23 New IL'ite

Hi,

Kerala a state in southern part of India houses an endless list of stunning destinations. All these destinations hold the attention of tourists from each corner of the world with its scenic beauty. And each destination stands with its own specialties and offer a fully enjoyable holiday trip in the land of wonders. Most of the popular attractions like Backwaters, beaches, waterfalls, hill stations make your holiday the most memorable one. The most popular stunning destinations in Kerala are Munnar, Alleppey, Wayanad, Kovalam, Kumarakom etc. The best tour operators in Kerala like Seasonz India Holidays provide amazing Kerala tour packages which cover all these alluring destinations.

Munnar is popular for its vast tea plantations like carpeted green, misty hills and cool climate. There are so many attractive destinations which are nestled in Munnar offer an enjoyable experience for the visitors. Alleppey and Kumarakom are the most popular backwater destinations in Kerala. The serene views of backwaters lined with green coconut palms and the houseboat cruise through these tranquil backwaters offer a unique experience for the visitors. Wayanad one of the most popular wildlife sanctuaries in Kerala houses wide variety species of animals and a walk through this thick green forest made your trip a unique one and the place is a paradise for nature and wildlife lovers. With these attractions, Kerala is the ideal destination to spend your dream holidays.
    For More Visit: https://www.goo.gl/j56bZT

6. Caroline

Caroline New IL'ite

Destinations in Kerala are so amazing that which ever destination you visit it would be a lot of fun. But my personal favorite would be the backwater destinations in Kerala, which is nothing less than a heavenly paradise. I had a visit to backwater destination with my family last year, and it was one of the best trip I ever had, the pace has attracted me so much that last month I had a same visit with my friends, this time also we availed the same tour operators named Lifemadeasy Holidays, which guided us in both our backwater tours, special thanks to them for making our trip a memorable one. The place we opted among the backwaters was the "Alleppey" also known as the Venice of the East.

7. RishabhBansal

RishabhBansal Junior IL'ite

Hey,

India is the land of diversity and cultures. A whole lot of Religions and Languages are practised here.
    India has everything which a traveller seeks for. Here I am mentioning some of the must-visit places in South India:

1. Pondicherry

2. Andaman & Nicobar Island

3. Coorg

4. Goa

5. Ooty

6. Kerela

#Happy_Travelling <3