1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

No More Kids

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Sangeeta85, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

hi ,
    My husband does not want any more kids my kid is 9 years old I know it is going to be a huge gap but this is all my fault bcz I was stupid to concentrate on my other things then my life my kid asked million times for another brother.. there was health issues n in-laws issues... only fights bcz of her .. I curse her I m so mad ..
    my happiness I ruined it.. my husband does not want another kid now bcz he is fed up of fights n I ask him to help n more over now he is like the kid is going to little wen we will be old.. my older one is USA born n we r moving so if I have a kid he will be different citizen .. he can’t even see how unhappy i m.. I don’t know what to do..
    I m confused at athe same time thinking it’s too late ,different country .. I hate myself for being involved so much with inlaws.. she fought with us all the time n made it miserable.
    lesson other who face problems with inlaws see your happiness n let them go in hell..
    I m sorry u no one understood what I m writing..

periamma likes this.

2. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Which country are you moving to??

3. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Needs arise when you over think about something. Try to focus more on your kid and your life. If you want to grow in life then its necessary to avoid and ignore all negative vibes of your life. I will suggest you to calm down and think about this carefully. Think about how you will manage pregnancy after birth time your elder kid and other family matters. List down everything and find out whats better for you.

Sangeeta85 likes this.
  4. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

If ur healthy and don't have any health complications it's not late to conceive,onl thing is u need to be strong and have strength to get pregnant and give birth to a healthy baby and u should able to take care of the baby without anyone's help,if u think u can manage go-ahead and try to be nice with ur husband,may be he als fedup wat was happened before but anyway ur moving to New place so it's time to bond again start a new relationship with ur husband and try to spend more time with him and don't be hurry ,give time to him als be patient ,let him come to you , don't force him for sec children,keep the idea upto u onl and according to ur ovulation days plan it and don't let ur hubby feel like ur forcing him,be friendly with him,it's not that much easy to bond again ,if he talk in angry Al's take it as easy and move on don't allow any distance between u , keep in mind due to that u and ur children onl going to suffer..be happy and all the best...

5. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

My husband got transferred to India..

6. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Ok.Already you have problems with your inlaws.
    Time to grow a thicker skin.

7. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

To be honest, with your current state of mind, you need to focus more on settling what you have right now. You and your husband are clearly not on same page in more than one aspects of your life. You have a big move to think about plan and execute. It will be a very different environment for your 9 year old. You will need to help him through it. If you have a turbulent relationship with in laws, now it will be getting even tougher to handle with them so close. You need to get in the right frame of mind over that.
    Once you have some time space and energy to spare, start the conversation again.
    With modern medicine, babies can come later in life. You can plan ahead if you think you will be old when baby grows up. Build a nice circle of relatives for back up.
    On the other hand, millions have one kid and are happy family. Child is a child one or 2. They bring happiness and struggles equally. If you think you are missing out on happiness also think of extra load on time, energy, resources with second one. Your son wants a brother but kids want what they don't have. Once they get it, it's a different situation not necessarily happy one always.
    Also consider down the line once settled, you could adopt a child closer to your son's age. A noble thing to do to complete your family.
    Hope you get through this smiling

BhumiBabe, lavani, Sangeeta85 and 6 others like this.
  8. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

Such a beautiful response :)
    :thumbup::angel:

meVaidehi and messedup like this.
  9. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Thank you

10. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Yes I gave decided not to have any more kids.. bcz every weekend or other there is some issues bcz of inlaws n husband not being compassionate on top y get a little baby in this.. when I know..