Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

The chart of your son is not highly supportive for medicine, it is partially supportive for medicine or medicine related subjects.

Regards

2. BlessEverybody

BlessEverybody New IL'ite

Thank you very much Sir for replying back..Kindly can you let me know if I will be having a boy or girl child.. Thanks again Sir..

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please pray the Goddess of Devi (Parvathi) in any form to get married early.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

HI,

I have specifically told that the sex of the child can be ascertained after your progeny. Hence, please post your request after getting conceived.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

HI,

In the near future, the period between Nov 2019 and Jan 2020 is supportive for progeny.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

HI,

Immediate return to the home down from abroad is not favourable for the present. The transit Saturn is not much supportive until Januaury, 2020 and things will be favourable after January, 2020.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

There is Sarpa Dosha, for which it is essential, both of you have to go to Kalahasthy or Rameswaram and to perform the remedial measures progeny and pray the Almighty dedicatedly and then you can try for the progeny.

At the time of timing trying for progeny, both of you may try to take one red banana (each one) with half tea spoon of honey, at the night, after taking your night meals, which will help you to get conceived.

In the near future, the period between Nov 2019 and Jan 2020 is supportive for progeny.

Please try to get a photograph / picture of Lord Krishna in the form of a child and pray him dedicatedly, to be blessed with the baby. Daily morning you can offer anything to Lord Krishna, like curd, ghee, milk products, fruits etc., which will also help you to get conceived.

Regards

8. SandhyaShy

SandhyaShy New IL'ite

Reposting again with the requested details

Guruji,
    My Dob is 9th oct 1984
    time 9:23 pm
    Place of birth - chennai
    Nakshatra - revathi
    Raasi - meenam

My husband's dob is 29th aug 1984
    Time 10:45 am
    Nakshatra - astham
    Raasi - kanni
    Place of birth - jolarpet

We have two kids one boy(8.5 years)
    1st jan 2011(4:55 pm edison, nj) - kettai nakshstra vrichika raasi.

And one gal (3.3 years)
    27th april 2016 (3:35 am - chennai)- moola nakshatra thanusu raasi

My son is in the last 2.5 years of 71/2 sani
    My daughter is in the second 2.5 years of 71/2 sani
    (Jenma sani)

We bought a second hand home in an apt 1.5 yrs back and shifted to this place after doing grahapravesam. From then onwards one or other person is always falling sick especially our daughter. She is sick most of the times. If she is fine for one or two days, the third day she gets herself hurt in her head or eyes especially on fridays. Fridays are really scareful. This has been the case for past 6 months.
    one or other house hold item is always in repair. Dont know where our earnings are going. This was not like that in previous home
    I know you wont see the jathagams for kids. Kindly requesting you to check my jathagam and my husband's jathagam and let us know whether we have any issues or doshas( pithru dosha, sarpa dosha or brahmahatti dosha or any other thing that has being bothering us). Kindly give us the remedy too to come out of all these.

Thank you so much.
    Sandhya

9. Anima

Anima New IL'ite

Thanks very much for the reply sir.

Do we need to do any pooja to ensure that he gets the job quickly. Also, he is planning to go abroad and try and settle down there. Will this work for him.

10. Suma27

Suma27 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    We are trying for a baby from past 1 year. Had got the first one aborted due to some defects. Please let me know when is the best time to try?

Name:Suma H.R (Nayana)
    Date of Birth: 27June 1988
    Place:Mysore
    Time: 5.25pm
    Nakshatra:Anuradha
    Paada:3
    Rashi:Vrishchika

Please find my Husband's details below,
    Name: Ragavendra B.R
    Date of Birth: 24 April 1986
    Place: Bangalore
    Time: 2.21am