1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Www- Wondrous Women World

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, Feb 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

coming up soon dear

peddadas likes this.
  2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Cool update ma'am :clap2::clap2: too many V's Pa. What happened to that Jr guy?? Engey ponaru?
    This epi reminds my first day at office and batch mates....you have portrayed so very realistically :cheer: more or less it was like this only.:sunglasses:

Dr Ena anaru?? (What happened) and the rest of the crew?? waiting to read next episode. Thank you and keep rocking.

3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Sorry friends, asusual work is hectic at both house and office front. Posting the next episode now.

4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 21:

Vidhya continued to her office since the next day beside Vasudevan handling his shop on his own, Vimal accompanied Vinaya to her new college and family was settling soon from a chaos day to normal one.

Vidhya got into a new assignment and she was excited as the Subject was related to wealth management which was one of her favourite topics. She was a bit tensed too as whether how the new assignment would be and her role in that coz, she wanted to learn more and how the seniors would support her. When they briefed about the project, they hinted that Quick learners only can sustain in this project because of the short deadlines and criticality of the project. This was also a point for which Vidhya was worried about.

As she thought, the project was a really challenging one and without a proper understanding of the subject, it would be tough. Vidhya was part of the team along with onsite team who were interacting with the client on the requirements. There were daily Knowledge Transfer sessions, and everything were Greek and Latin to her. She googled her best to understand and in vain, she failed in many places. She discussed about share markets, stock exchange with her father and explored different sites of the bank to understand, but she felt them like a nightmare. Her peers were somewhat fine in their understanding, but they did not help her much. Though she was elder to them, but being a junior in the team, though she tried to interact and get additional info her team mates girls did show some attitude that hurt her a lot.

It was almost two weeks into the project and though the team size was reasonably big, she felt herself alone for not able to deliver something from her end. She came to cafeteria and was seated alone with her Coffee mug with so much thoughts. Tears were at the corners of her eyes to get released and she was distracted by a voice that was dominating and she turned towards that side to see a lady responding to a teammate in a commanding tone.

It was obvious that she was scolding her for some mistake that she has done, and she did not care to mention about her attitude. She murmured for the attitude of the team girl for which she did not respond much as there seems to be some mistake on her end.

“Look, you should know your responsibility and for no reason, you did not inform and has taken leave for four days. This is happening for the third time and in spite of the warnings I have provided. Can’t you send an email or just a message? You were not responding to any of our friend’s messages, but you were seen online in your mobile. What’s your problem?”

The Teammate responded, “Yeah, sorry mam. It was my mistake and”, she was building some stories to cover herself. A few responses did show some attitude and that lady gave a nose cut for all her answers. The team girl finally with a hesitant agreed for her mistake and apologized.

“This is the last warning to you. If this gets repeat, I will take this to HR level for sure”, for which that girl nodded her head and left the place.

The lady sipped her coffee cup and it went half cold and she did not feel like having that further. She took the cup and went to the wash area to pour it keeping her mobile aside. She was murmuring about the attitude of the youngsters now a days. It was obvious that she was an experienced person and her face expressed a disappointment too. She was getting the attention of Vidhya.

Vidhya admired that lady for her outfit and dressing sense. She had watched her many times in the corridor, and she use to wear Saree many times which caught her attention. For the Saree designs that she used to wear with matching accessories for them, she would be admired by everyone for our outfit and an attractive face of hers. She had a commanding voice and at the same time, she felt that she was not that much strict for all the harsh tones she used with her teammate. Before she came back, she received a call in her mobile and she responded “Yeah Paddu, was into a discussion with my team girl and hence could not attend your call dear”.

She walked aside and went near a pillar outside the cafeteria and continued her talk. It was too personal, and few tear drops fell, and she managed to hide it and finished the call. Vidhya did noticed this and thought to herself that everyone may look different in their outfits but has their own issues and feelings and it’s obvious that she has also herself has some reasons to get down in her mood.

Though Vidhya could stay for long time in office, there was no one who could help her for her project guidance for which she felt so depressed. Another week went by, and one morning when she came to office and approached her desk, she was informed that their team is shifting to a next floor and they packed off their basic belongings to move to another tower. Vidhya took her notes in a cover and packed her belongings.

They were moved to another floor and entered the new bay and she was provided with a seat. It was obvious that she was already cornered by providing a seat at the corner and her team mates ganged together and left aside Vidhya. She felt alone and she was of no clue as what could be the reason that they were cornering her. She arranged her desk and was left out with no work and when her lead Partha came near her. He was the lead for them and she had also heard that he was a strict person in work.

Partha : “So, Vidhya, Howz work ? Are you comfortable in your work being allocated? We have a team meeting today and your specific assignments will be provided and a follow ups will be made.”

Vidhya got some light and thought whether she will get some dawn through him. She hesitated, but somehow got courage and asked him, “Actually, Partha, I am having lots of doubts in the requirements. The documents provide superficial information and co relating with the product is very difficult.”

Partha sighed a big laugh , “ Come on Vidhya, It’s almost three weeks and you are asking this now. Why couldn’t you have approached me earlier? It’s too late now. Ihave got lots of responsibilities and I don’t have time to provide you updates. It’s your smartness to understand the requirement and would have come with the documentation that has been assigned to you.”

Vidhya felt so embarrassed by his question. But, she pretended and request him for a help for which he agreed to spend time in the evening. Vidhya was collecting the questions she wanted to clear not knowing about the real face of partha.

It was evening and with not much works, the team left and Vidhya was trying out some testimonials in the system. She felt a hand placed on her shoulders and the fingers pressed leaving the center finger pointing deep towards her cleavage. She felt frozen and shake her body to see who was at her back.

5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

6. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

First project without proper assistance is always a nightmare :sweat::sweat:
    Amam, rightly said ma'am!! Acho only one epi thana?? :screamcat::screamcat:

Wish that lady could have reduced her voice or taken the staff to some meeting room and discussed. I know this was more polite approach when compared to yelling on the floor :cool: No one will like such humiliation...Some quit irrespective of how needful their job is to meet their personal commitments. However you narrated the scene very much close to any corporate atmosphere :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Wish Vidhya gives :boxing::boxing: to partha (partha parotta agatum :grinning-smiley-048:) Hope to see you soon with next update.

Thank you!!

7. lakshya2018

lakshya2018 Bronze IL'ite

Eagerly waiting for next episode.:icon_pc:

8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Sorry ladies, I am completely not in a mood to write as I lost my wonderful father recently. Am taking a break. Will try to catch u soon.

9. lakshya2018

lakshya2018 Bronze IL'ite

Sorry... My deepest condolence. Take care.

10. baljit

baljit Senior IL'ite

My deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your family. Take care