1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"when Love Is Not Madness, Its Not Love" - The True Blessing.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks PS : ) Have posted today's Episode! : ) : ) : )

2. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Super liking Joyal for this act :smiley::smiley::smiley:...

So sad of grandma but she s very good in making peoples around her a strong and loving personality great

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Lovely update Ini dear,

Loved Grandma ,Tulasi . How Joyal will save himself from Diya?:grinning::grinning:

Would love read about Tulasi more.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Episode 21:

Tulasi was wearing a 3/4th cotton skirt and pink t shirt. Her hair was tied into a high bun and she was standing beside the curtain waiting for the birds quietly.

Joyal walked in and trying to scare her, he tip toed and give a sudden knock on her head.

“Youuuu!!! Idiot!” – Tulasi pushed him aside and few sparrows flew away even before having their food.

“You have committed a sin! You have stopped them from eating their food!” - Tulasi tried teasing him

“They already had breakfast! I saw! Now its 11:30! Brunch eh?” – Joyal

“Whatever it is! My sparrows will eat whenever they want…. How can you stop them?”- Tulasi

“Oh God! Thank God! Your sparrows are coming every day! Else! I can’t find a puppy for you every day” – Joyal

“Mister! Who asked you to! Its my thing to search for someone! Why did you find a puppy on the first hand! Tell me! Did anyone ask you to? Tell me! Why did you?!” – Tulasi asked and Joyal didn’t have an answer

“What?! Speak out” – Tulasi

“I felt bad for the poor puppy! So, I brought it” – Joyal said and walked away.

“The answer is not satisfying” – Tulasi said aloud in order to tease him and Joyal was quiet.

He went out of Tulasi’s house and opened his main gate. He straight away walked towards the steps and sat on them.

He did not understand what kind of feeling he has developed for Tulasi all these years. She is younger to him by five years…. But still…. He never wanted her to have bad days or feel bad. And his days always started by seeing her face. He can’t even imagine a day without seeing her. He felt his life would feel dry without Tulasi in it. He always felt happy seeing her happy face. He did see many beautiful girls in his college, but nothing gave him happiness like Tulasi did. The happiness that Tulasi gave was constant.

“Lunch for you!” – Tulasi passed him a big box as she stood near the compound wall.

“Thanks! Grandma would have prepared one of my favourite dish” – Joyal got the box happily

“Enjoy! I think they both will reach around 8. Shall I prepare dinner for you tonight?” – Tulasi asked eagerly

At once Joyal joined his hands together and pretended to plead “No madam! Its okay! I can eat out somewhere! And infact buy for you! But please don’t cook! I have had your food! The only thing that Grandma couldn’t teach you is cooking!” – Joyal pretended to cry.

“Enough!”- Tulasi frowned and walked in.

It was around 4 in the evening, Diya stepped in. Tulasi jerked seeing her dress.

“Heyyyy!!! Whats this?!!!” – Tulasi said as Diya walked in. Diya was wearing a turtleneck sleeveless black top and a white mini skirt.

“What?!” – Diya pretended

“You never wear such short dresses na! You even told me, you don’t like to wax and wear such short dress!!!” – Tulasi was confused

“Yeah! But its not that hard! I started loving short skirts!” – Diya said and sat on the chair.

“But……Seems like you are not comfortable in this attire. Are you okay Diya?” – Tulasi asked genuinely.

“Come on! Am 15 and I know what am doing! Its boring to wear the same kind of dress” – Diya said and Tulasi walked into the kitchen.

“So! Grandma and Mary aunty will be coming after 6?” – Diya

“Yeah! It will be 8 I suppose!” – Tulasi said as she poured juice for Diya.

“So! You gave lunch for Joyal?”- Diya

Tulasi pressed her mouth hard and controlled her smile.

“Yeah! I gave” – Tulasi

“Oh!!!” – Diya said as her eyes were wavering over Joyal’s house.

After an hour Diya’s eyes brightened seeing Joyal opening the main gate!

Finally, he came! He got to be jaw dropped seeing my beauty!

Diya loosened her hair and made it brush over her shoulders and she took her mobile. She pretended to be busy with her mobile as Joyal walked in.

She crossed her legs and sat comfortably.

“Tulasi! Snacks for you! Tell me when you need dinner, we shall order it” – Joyal said as he saw Diya.

Diya was very happy that Joyal saw her.

“Give me some water!” – Joyal looked at Tulasi and Tulasi went in to bring that.

Diya got up from the chair and pretended to click herself. She pulled her skirt down slightly and she was finding it hard in being comfortable with that dress.

Joyal gulped his water and came near Diya.

“What is this!??” –Joyal

“What?” – Diya asked in a low voice.

“You are neither comfortable in this dress nor does it suit you! Why do you struggle wearing it now?” – Joyal asked and Diya’s heart beat were too loud for her to hear.

“Uncomfortable dress never make you look good! Wear something you are comfortable with” – Joyal said and Diya was dumb struck. She never imagined he will talk about her dress!!!

“Don’t know whats her definition for fashion and style” – Joyal murmured as he kept his palm over his forehead.

Joyal wore his slippers and walked towards the main gate. Tulasi was quiet. Even she didn’t expect that Joyal would talk about Diya’s dress.

As Joyal closed the gate, his eyes fell on Tulasi holding the steel tumbler. She was in her usual style. Skirt and a t shirt. Her messy hair tied into a high bun. He was surprised that his eyes were finding her soothing rather than Diya.

“Whats happening Joyal!” – He asked himself with a smile and walked away to his house.

It was after 1 month. Akhil and Veni were announced as the school Pupil leader. Followed by Krishna and Madhavi as Assistant school Pupil Leader.

All four stood with a smiling face in front of the crowd. Veni was completely surprised that everyone chose Veni over Madhavi. Madhavi was irritated with Veni for the very same reason. It was after the prayer all four were arranging the mikes and adjusting the speakers.

“Stupid boys! They would have chosen her just for her looks! Otherwise she doesn’t deserve this” – Madhavi said loudly and the other three heard it.

“No one here is bothered about your opinion Madhavi! You can have it yourself! It’s a nuisance to know other’s thoughts you see” – Veni said sarcastically and walked away.

Veni was feeling very happy the entire day! She became popular in a day!

“Daddyyyyy!!! Finally the day has come” – Veni said as she reached home

“I know! We know! You will shine wherever you are” – Her dad hugged her immediately

“So! You are the school pupil leader!” – Saravanan looked at the badge.

“Yes! Grandma bless me” – Veni at once touched her feet and got her blessings.

Everyone was proud and happy at home.

“Now I will tell everyone that am school pupil leader’s brother” – Nivin said proudly and everyone smiled.

Days passed. Veni and Krishna shared the same wavelength and both were always found together with their books and notes. Krishna and Veni shared all their thoughts on the subject and both were striving towards the top.

“Dad! He is Krishna! Sorry! Krishna Vamsi!” – Veni introduced Krishna to Saravanan

“Nice to meet you man! Heard lots about you” – Saravanan smiled and Krishna flashed a subtle smile.

“So?! What’s your dad?” – Saravanan

“He owns a medical equipment firm” – Krishna

“Wow!!! That’s why you chose biology?” – Saravanan

“Yes! I want to build my own firm in the future” – Krishna

“High aspirations!!! Keep it up” - Saravanan said and Krishna nodded his head

“See you! Take care” – Saravanan bid bye and walked away with his daughter.

Next day.

“Krishna! I think we will be busy this entire month! Next month is Independence Day!” – Veni said as she walked beside him.

“Yeah! I already spoke with our class teacher! It seems I need to work with Madhavi and you with Akhil!” – Krishna

“Oh God! He keeps staring at me for no reason! It won’t be comfortable for me” – Veni frowned

“Let’s see! Today we have work till 6! Remember?” – Krishna

“Yeah!” – Veni asked without realizing What Madhavi has planned for them!

Deepu04, Sweetynila, Bhoonzee and 6 others like this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Ha Ha Ha!!! : )
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts Ammu dear! : )
    Have posted today's episode! : )
    Happy weekend : )

ammusatheesh likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Thanks Leena dear! : ) : ) : )
    Ha Ha! Lets see what Joyal is upto! ; )
    Glad that your liking Tulasi and Grandma!
    Have posted today's episode dear! : )
    Happy weekend : )

7. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

thank you dear...im good ...hope everything is good at your end...

8. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Happy weekend Iniyaa...cool updates....

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh woow... going fast and good!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Enjoyed reading

IniyaaSri likes this.