1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"when Love Is Not Madness, Its Not Love" - The True Blessing.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Interesting guess ma : D

periamma likes this.
  2. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Guess costs nothing na.:grin:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

4. IniyaaSri

Episode 17:

“Krishna Veni……” – The teacher said once again.

“You are the district topper, right?!” – The teacher looked at her.

“Yes sir” - Veni smiled gently

“Principal told me! And you?! Krishna Vamsi! You are the school topper, right?” – The teacher

“Right sir” – Krishna

“Good! Expecting the same from both of you!” – The teacher said and both nodded their heads as affirmation.

Krishna was as studious as always and he was taking notes in every class. The day was refreshing and interesting for both of them.

“Come on Come on!!! How was the day darling?! Like the new school?” – Saravanan asked seeing his daughter walking towards him.

“Yes dad! You know what?!!! There is one more person in my class with my name!!” – Veni said as she sat behind him in his two-wheeler.

“Oh! Two Krishna Venis ?!!! No matter what, you are going to shine!” – Saravanan said with pride.

“Dad!!!! It’s a boy” – Veni laughed out.

“boy?!!!” – Saravanan was puzzled.

“He is Krishna Vamsi! When teacher called out his name, I raised my hands by mistake! Seems he is a school topper!” – Veni said as her dad started his two-wheeler.

“Oh God! Anyways no one can beat you na” – Saravanan

“Ha ha ha!” – Veni

It was her first day of tuition after the school re opened and she was excited to meet Abi and Aki after a long time.

“Heyyyyy!!!” – Abi came running seeing Veni.

“Abi….!!! So how is our school?” – Veni

“Our school?!!!” – Abi was surprised.

“Hmmmm….It will always be my school…May be it will take time for me to get away” – Veni

“I see! Its as usual! Same faces! Bored!” – Abi

“Same faces?!!! Bored?! Idiot! Am missing all those” – Veni

“What?! Silly you are! Tell me about your new school first! Any handsome faces?!!!” - Abi winked and Veni faked an angry stare

“Wrong question to a wrong person” – Abi showed her tongue

“So! Any interesting news from your new school?! For sure everyone would have known you as you are the topper” – Abi

“Yeah! The teacher asked me today! You know what?! There is one more guy in the class….Krishna Vamsi!!! He is also a topper” - Veni

“Krishna Veni….Krishna Vamsi….and a topper again! Wow!!!” – Abi winked

“Tell me! Does he look handsome?!!” – Abi

Veni gave an angry stare

“Come on!!! Let me have a look at him! Tell na” – Abi

“What about Aki? Where is she?” – Veni

“I don’t like her these days!” – Abi

“Started again?!!” – Veni

“She is such a!” - Abi

“Enough Enough! Master has come!” – Veni said as she opened her notebook.

Veni never understood Abi and Aki. Both complained about each other and Veni was tired of hearing their stories. But they were always together no matter what! Then why do they complain about each other during the other’s absence???!!!! Veni was fed up.

Class was over after an hour and Veni was packing her bag.

“Am going! See you tomorrow!” – Abi

“Heyyyy!!! Why?!!” – Veni

“A new boy!” – Abi winked and Veni didn’t say anything

Abi and Aki were same always! They will start talking to a new boy. Use to go to cafes. And then after sometime will stop talking to that boy saying some or the other reason. At times Veni felt they themselves doesn’t understand what they want or what they are doing.

Veni walked out of the classroom and walked towards her two-wheeler. Veni hung her tuition bag in the hook and turned on her two-wheeler. As she drove, she saw Krishna coming from the opposite direction in his two-wheeler. He looked at Veni as he drove. Veni was wearing a chocolate brown cotton salwar and deep aqua dupatta. Her cute pony tail was bouncy and she looked straight.

Both didn’t know whether they should smile or do any other gesture.

“Will she think bad of me?” – He drove away as he thought

“Should I smile at him?”- Veni drove away with the thought.

peddadas, Deepu04, Sweetynila and 6 others like this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Posted today's episode dear!
    Have a lovely week ahead : )

6. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

nice episode:hearteyes::hearteyes: Krishna :mask::mask:... but what about our tulsi?? its been one week we din see her ...bad :disrelieved::disrelieved: say us about her also....missed your story...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. lakshya2018

lakshya2018 Bronze IL'ite

On time everytime.. Great @IniyaaSri
    As usual nice episode.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh veni and vamsi ..nice! good Going Iniyaa!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Episode: 18

It was their Physics class and the teacher walked in. Veni opened her notebook and was ready for the class. Krishna was already ready and he started the page with the date.

“shall we start today’s class?” – The teacher asked as he wrote the topic on the black board.

“yes sir!” – the class chorused.

“Good!” – The teacher kept the chalk piece on his table and stood crossing his hands.

“So! Let me start with yesterday’s topic!!!” – The teacher said and the students were puzzled.

“Let me see whether yesterday’s class was of use or not!” – The teacher said and paused.

“Come on!!! you!” – The teacher pointed out a boy and asked a question from yesterday’s topic.

He stood as such rolling his eyes!

“Don’t know?!! Then what is the use in me standing here and shouting like this?!” – Teacher

“What about you?! Get up! Do you know the answer?” – The teacher pointed out someone from the girl’s side.

“Sir……” – She said in a low voice

“Yes please!” – The teacher

“Sir….It was the first day of school….So…” – The girl hesitated to continue

“You are right! It was the first day of school! Does that mean my effort should go waste?” – The teacher

“Sir…..” – the girl kept standing

“Tell me! Does that mean you people should not study!?? If everything is waste, shall we have a rule that on the first of school we should not teach anything?” – The teacher

The whole class was nervous and got frustrated with their Physics teacher.

In another 10 minutes, everyone was sent out of the classroom and only three were made to sit inside the room.

Krishna looked at the girl’s side and only two were there!

Both the girls looked at Krishna.

The teacher looked at the classroom.

“So!??? I was of use only to these three students! Only they can answer my question. Is that right?” – He looked outside the classroom and the remaining students stood quietly.

“So! Krishna Vamsi, Krishna Veni and Madhavi! Only these three are serious about studying!” – Teacher

The remaining students were quiet without knowing what to respond.

It was in the last 5 minutes; they were allowed to come inside. Everyone was relieved and occupied their seats.

“So, you guys paid attention in the class yesterday or took notes and prepared at home?! What’s your style? I know you both are toppers” – The teacher looked at Krishna and Veni.

“Sir! I always take notes and revise at home every day! That’s my style” – Veni

“Same here sir! I prepare notes” -Krishna joined

“Hmmm I see! Good! Keep it up! Pinning my hopes on you both as well! And I already know about Madhavi! She is the school topper here” – The teacher said. At once both turned and looked at Madhavi.

Madhavi flashed a proud smile instantly. Madhavi was captivating with her thick wavy hair braided neatly in two plaits. Her small eyes were beautified with thick kajal and liner. In between her eyebrows were a detailed bindi drawn out of eyeliner.

“And students! Next month we have our School Pupil Leader Election! Be ready! And we will track your behavior the entire month before we receive the nominations next month! So be good!” – The teacher walked as the bell rang.

The classroom turned noisy but Veni was feeling lonely and no one actually spoke to her being the second day of school.

The day went as such and she got busy with the subjects and the new teachers. A day with a tight schedule was over and Veni walked towards the cycle parking area. Krishna was already there and Veni did not know whether she should initiate a conversation or not.

She quietly walked towards her cycle and Krishna saw her.

“Hi! Even am a fresher here!” – Krishna said with a smile.

“Hi!.” - Veni smiled

“Its very different from my old school” – Krishna

“Same here…. Everything is new” – Veni smiled

“So! Even you take notes and revise everyday at home?” – Krishna asked as he unlocked his cycle.

“Yes” - Veni said as she placed her bag in the basket.

“So…District topper eh?!!! Good!” – Krishna smiled and Veni smiled back.

“ok….See you tomorrow! Bye then” – Krishna

“Bye” – Veni.

Grandma was massaging Veni’s hair with warm coconut oil and Tulasi was enjoying the message with her eyes closed. The warm sun rays were falling on them and it was comforting early in the morning.

“Maa…. Today is Diya’s birthday” – Tulasi

“I remember dear! Will prepare her favorite sweet” – Grandma smiled

“Mine as well” – Tulasi winked and Grandma nodded her head with a smile.

“Oye!!! Enjoying the luxury? Good oil massage…..” – Joyal walked in as he opened the main gate

“I am” – Tulasi showed her tongue.

“Today is Diya’s birthday! We both are busy! Don’t disturb us today” – Tulasi started her morning dosage of her teasing act.

“Oh really?!” – Joyal smirked.

Three kept talking and Diya got out of the car. She opened the main gate and walked in.

She was wearing a heavy choli and lehenga as her birthday dress.

Tulasi kept looking at her eyes wide open. She rubbed her oily eyes once again and looked at Diya from top to bottom again.

She usually has good dresses! But this isn’t too much? Tulasi kept thinking.

Joyal looked at her for a second and turned away to pull Tulasi’s legs.

“Happy birthday dear” – Grandma smiled at her affectionately.

“Ok ma! I will go! You people enjoy the day” – Joyal got up and Diya stood in front of him.

“My birthday!” – She said and opened a sweet box filled with almond sweets.

“Yeah happy birthday!” – Joyal smiled and a took a piece out of the box.

“Thanks! Have this box! I bought another one for Tulasi” – Diya said handing over the box and the remaining three looked at each other’s face without knowing what’s going on.

peddadas, Deepu04, Sweetynila and 8 others like this.
  10. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Wow...interesting....

IniyaaSri likes this.