1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Giving Up In Life - Lost Hope

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Star25, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

During childhood every parent makes decisions for their children. What happened to ur earlier marriage isnt their fault either. Obviously without ur consent the divorce wouldnt have happened. If you are already working why are u dependend on ur parents to cover ur expenses. I think they will respect u more when u start making 'independent' decisions of ur own rather than expecting them to be around for u all the time.

Star25 likes this.
  2. peet1983

peet1983 Silver IL'ite

I think there is happy life is waiting for you outside of your door, pls dont quit now. Its just few steps you travel till now.. a right moment, a right person is more than enough to wipe out all those sorrows from your life. So be positive and don't expect anything from anyone.. we all came to this world alone.. we will go alone. So think about your career, start doing activities, keep engaged your self, help others.. life will be cool.
    All the best

Star25 and Sandyr46 like this.
  3. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

Although I wud beg to differ on 'the right person'. I dont think nybody but 'self' can fill that void for us. Its all bright n shiny at the begining but later on when the rose tinted glasses fall off things will all b the same. Every relationship has issues and nobody is born perfect. There will b expectations, lot of adjustments etc..etc.. But by all means hold on to that career n ny kind of financial stability u have. Because that wont bored or tired with u or love u ny less. So start from being contend with urself realizing and accepting u with all ur flaws n all.

4. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

How about taking responsibility for your life , asking yourself if you ate, took care of your health etc etc ? Many women get bound to bad marriages, bad families because they do not have the financial means to get out. You can spend your life blaming yourself and parents , but that is an absolutely futile use of a precious productive existence.

Topaz49, KashmirFlower and Star25 like this.
  5. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Yrs dear.. But if i cry my mind feels light and but I hate to cry and let out my sadness.. I want be happy always but situations are testing as much as possible.. When I meet people outside at work I smile and feel happy ..i want to be with people and forget my worries.. I really feel good discussing it here and from ur posts that u ate all there for me.. Thank u so much dear

messedup likes this.
  6. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Yes that what I have to do and come half way in that mindset but it's tough since I don't want to feel that I have no one.. Loneliness really kills big time.. All that I am asking is company to talk or for moral support or to go out.. Even a shopping is so boring when done alone..i know there is no use crying over spilt milk but I want to do something to be out of this sadness.. I know it will take a long time to be by myself and not expect or depend on anyone.. Thank u so much dear for sharing ur suggestion.. Really means a lot to me

7. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear for ur detailed reply.. I had a gap of 3 years in my career after my second marriage when I was living in abroad..noe I am again starting my career from scratch and that's the only thing where I can keep myself occupied and give me self confidence ..yes I will focus on my career and try to stop blamingmyself ..but as they say mind is like a monkey it truly is because it keeps me sink in the negative thoughts..i will make an effort to focus in my career and keep myself happy..

8. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Wow it feels so good to even hear the words "happy life is waiting for u" I really wish it happens.. What more will I need if I get someone who will come to wipe away my tears and sorrows..to even think about it makes me feel so good ..thank u so much dear for filling my thoughts with positivity.. Yes like u said life is teaching me lessons to not depend on anyone or anything..sure i will follow what u said and if I need more support willi come back for it here at IL. Thanks a lot again dear..

peet1983 likes this.
  9. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@shravs3 : How r u? Nice to see ur reply.. U, and messedup always support me whenever I need help.. First I want'to thank you for that.. Yes my sister also said the same to move to a different country and not get stuck here and be depressed.. I too had an idea about moving to Canada or Australia but kept that as a last option only ..I will try to research on this and see if it works ..if I need some sort of guidance in this regard please help me, am asking as a friend.. Keep in touch as always)

messedup likes this.
  10. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

".. What more will I need if I get someone who will come to wipe away my tears and sorrows..to even think about it makes me feel so good "
    With this mindset you are expecting. Did you think how any person wipe away your sorrows? Listening to you and advice? or everyday telling you very bad happened in your life . i Will make you happy by giving company to movies, travel etc. Like how many days he can do that? he will run away even before strong relationship is formed. if there is anything to solve, legal etc it can be solved. if not got divorce yet work with lawyer.

Please move away from parents , very very few parents support in daughter divorce etc matters, most care is social status, it is still taboo for that generation. They don't understand you.

when you move away your life changes you forget old life then only you can make new relationships, even a close friend type. We need to empty our brains everyday and start fresh with everybody everyday, so relief for us. don't react for others words or actions, say to yourself , you dont know a bit of my life. i will do what is good for me. As long as you dont do harm to anybody you should be confident in you.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    BhumiBabe, Star25 and Sandyr46 like this.