1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

I saw this. This interview was done before she knew the reason. It’s just like how most here feel.

Mehana, periamma and Murano like this.
  2. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

3. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

4. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

I saw this and we never know the true dialogues. This was shared by the boys gang supporters. She cutting her hand was portrayed as being for publicity by the gang supporters. I wouldn’t think so. Madhu knew already that they were not going to telecast it. So why would she cut to do as drama. Even if they say as drama and proving her point what are they going to justify for being so extreme in their views. Why does she have to quit captaincy? If they want to quit so why not do so. Why target her? A lone vulnerable target is what they had in front and they did so. There have been harsh arguments and targeting her. This is how people justify their bullying actions. And it’s no wonder the inmates who are bullying are supporting such portrayals.

All this week episodes show only one thing. She was bullied.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  5. Murano

Murano Guest

good coverup by vtv. idhu maadhiri inside leaks voluntaryaa spread panni covering up. well done vijay tv.

now in their other shows also they would spread casually that it was madhu's stupidity nnu.

6. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Yes. That’s what the boys gang, los gang are doing to Twitter.

Anyone who does such things are crazy and stupid. And they talk immediately about the Tamil ponnu topics. These people will bring the first and second week one phrase and smear campaign the person but when anyone brings the Kavin issue they will say - oh he did for fun and he apologised. Kevalamaga irukku. Oru kalachara seer Kedu thanamana oru seigaiyai gyaya paduthubavargal.

7. Dobby

Dobby Silver IL'ite

I would say that Madhu was wrong in choosing to cut herself.

Sandy and co ganged up on her. Not fair at all. No one can stay inside with these ppl singing and always back biting.

Nothing wrong from Madhu’s side in expressing her opinion.

I feel Kamal also didn’t talk or give stern warning for bullying. Very disappointing.

I’m going to stop watching this show,,

Also some strong ppl should go and give Kavin and sandy what they deserve in ahimsa way. They should realise their mistakes.

No one had the courtesy to look ashamed after bullying. This is sad state and seeing them supported by channel and public is terrible.

Yday everyone looked ok. They cried so much for Saravanan. When they pushed Madhu to this level they don’t have guilt. I saw inmates feeling terrible when Oviya took that decision and it was shown next day. Here no remorse at all. So that means they don’t feel bad at all. This is were humanity has gone. Even if it’s a show I expect humanity and cannot watch this.

Nothing more to add.

Seeing the support for that gang really boils my blood and mild rebuke by Kamal frustrates me. He should have done more.

That’s all.

8. Murano

Murano Guest

vijay tv anyways was silently propagating talks on immoral behaviours by slowly promoting affairs through their comedy content in all their shows. they were making it look like that affairs aren't wrong kind of.

watch their comedy shows, even super singer, you would understand that. kids constantly watching these would automatically start registering in their mind that immoral stuff is common and no harm if practiced too.

time that i shut down watching vijay shows. other tvs and media in general is moving that way. the world has to reach the extreme worst and then start the change towards good, cyclic socio behaviour...

9. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

I haven’t watched any other VTV shows so I don’t know much. I can understand the serials which are showing immoral stories and would brush it off. But this trend on the reality shows is highly disappointing.

10. Dobby

Dobby Silver IL'ite

candidheart, Dhamini and Murano like this.