1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Check this reason.

periamma and balakrish like this.
  2. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Rumours are Abirami evicted.

3. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

Last night there was fight between Sherin and Madhu regarding Kaveri issue to explore her emotion she attempted suicide.

Radpriya, periamma and Mehana like this.
  4. shivanya07

shivanya07 Platinum IL'ite

indha Losliya... innikum KH anga mumarama panchayath pannitu irukaru, iva kaal ae aatu aatu nu aatitu iruka.:BangHead:
    Vanitha ku in this episode varalaru kaanadha nose cut:cheer:
    Kavin ku in santhanam style " dei unaku vekkamae illayae da":facepalm:
    indha vaati KH ae pesum podhu sollitaru idhu ungluku kamdipa purinjirukum nu:rolleyes: illena epo paru edhuvum puriyadha madriye ukkandhutu irukradhu:confused:

5. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

free yaaa vidunga... neraya posts poiduchi ... lost thought flow.

6. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

தன் கருத்தை வலியுறுத்த தன்னை வறுத்திகொள்வது தவறு -as KH said simple that’s all it is

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  7. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

Looks like sherin is the main cause for madhu elimination as per social medias. Too bad, I started to like her. She's not different from other bullies

8. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

What I read was, in helo app task Madhu said something like "varuna bhagavan um kanada kaarar pola adan TN Ku thani kuduka matengurar" and spoke about cauvery issue.

Being a kanadiga it should have hurt her and it turned into argument. To prove herself right cut her wrist.

Bb is not a place for such topics as there are not just tamilians inside. What Madhu did was wrong and not accepting her mistake is not correct.

Indeevara, Venkat20 and Dhamini like this.
  9. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Just saw the interaction between kamal and Madhu...
    I get the channel is supposedly trying to set the so called right message/example by saying what madhu did is wrong?
    Vellakennaigala....(@channel and show host ) everyone gets the method she chose is wrong!

But What have they done to the bullying gang, to set the right example? have they been warned publicly or eliminated. what action have they taken to set that example right??

Also what I find more worriesome is to not let her expose what happened to her inside..shutting her off in fear that she may cause more trouble to image of the show and channel...what and why are they trying to cover up and protect the bullies!!

Chumma talking about the effect and not the cause..KH is just another participant, getting money and projecting as he is told!! BS IMO

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  10. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

I was totally against mafhu`s fight in boys girls issue. But halo app task even if she said some sensitive issue Sherin could ignore it, everyone knew BB team will not telecast. But Sherin and other contestants ganged up and bullied her either she should leave or they will not participate except cheran and kasturi. I didn't expect this from Sherin