Low amh : Treatment by ayurveda

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by meenukapur, Sep 8, 2012.

1. PrathimaBose

PrathimaBose Senior IL'ite

Hi Pihu,
    Thank you!
    We spoke during my pregnancy too. I was thinking you had made a decision on whether or not to go with Suntex.
    You seem to have spoken to quite a few Ladies here too who have had success with Suntex.
    How are you doing? What approach have you chosen?
    Have you started on the healthy lifestyle tips you got from Janakinarne?

2. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Yes @PrathimaBose i did start the healthy lifestyle tips given by janakinarne..Till yet i have no decided to take any treatment from suntex but will take treatment from them.I am suffering from so many health issues.Thanks for your concern about me.For how many months you took the treatment from suntex before you conceive.thanks

3. PrathimaBose

PrathimaBose Senior IL'ite

Good Pihu! Hope you understand that response time to treatment for each of us varied.
    You have collected enough inputs to help you make a choice. I would like to advice you to choose your aproach.
    It will be stressful if you keep looking for inputs when you have choices to make.
    take care.

Dobby likes this.
  4. Aishakumar

Aishakumar Silver IL'ite

Hi prathima , congratulations to you dear.

Feeling glad to hear more n more positive news.
    We are doing fine thanks .

My son vishu just entered seventh month and i feel the same when i see him each day.
    He s like a god gift to me ,
    And I totally agree that we cant thank suntex and IL enough.

I was also away for a few days because taking care of the child is a big job; I don’t like to compromise on this.
    This is of utmost priority to me .
    And the cute part is that this thread infact these days is a boy zone.

# boyz ruling mama’s heart

Lots of love and blessings to u and ur junior.
    Take care.

5. Aishakumar

Aishakumar Silver IL'ite

Hi prerna

Sorry was busy wid my son
    By the way you are right if the male child looks more like the mother , he is considered as fortunate.

Old people in my house still believe this saying .
    A lot of old people are right many times,
    And its good that your son latches , I completely agree how difficult it is when we have to manage breastpump n all .
    Well enjoy motherhood. N stay in touch

Bless you both

6. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks @PrathimaBose. Before we start any treatment we have to collect data from others who are going through same phase and that creates some hope in our soul.I know ,its quite stressful to come to an particular decision as the treatment is bit expensive.Everyone is not financially strong as most of the people.So i am taking time.

7. puja47043

puja47043 New IL'ite

Hi All Ladies,

I am new to Indus Ladies. I am looking for some help related to severe endometriosis. I am 36 yrs and want to conceive. But the uterus condition is very bad, have adenomyosis. Doctor suggested to do treatment for endo, then go for ivf. I am very much tensed. Amh is also low. Had one ovary operation due to cyst. Period is very painful.
    Doc suggested another operation may damage more. so they will put me on med to stop period. I am worried about the allopathy treatment process.

Can anyone suggest or share experience to treat this problem. I really need to have baby. Thank you in advance.

8. Sriras

Sriras New IL'ite

Suntex will take lot n lot of time... any other ayurveda clinic will also do same what he will do.
    I personally feel jus blindly going on his words by random online talks is not right unless and untill u have ur known ppl to comment.

I have experienced this before so pls dont let jus ppl make money by using our infertility
    ..its sad now a days doctor jus think about money...all money business

9. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thank you @Sriras for replying to my post.Did you took treatment from Suntex clinic? Could you please provide me few details? Now i am under treatment from a doctor.

10. Prernagupta85

Prernagupta85 Bronze IL'ite

Hi i went to my hometown temple, its an old temple of durga ma.
    Dr uppal advised to me to go there first when i asked him for an appointment as we as a family wanted to meet him .
    He said first meet all of your family members and visit your places of faith first . Take their blessings first and then come and visit me .
    Now next week We plan to meet him
    A friend of mine who also wants to consult him will accompany me.
    And how are you and vishu these days??

Aishakumar likes this.