1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does Your Husband Take Your Side Or Your Mil (his Mother)?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Sweety2019, Jun 10, 2019.

1. confused4sure

confused4sure Silver IL'ite

wow... you guys are lucky!

2. shalini79

shalini79 Senior IL'ite

:)
    He says he became so flexible related to food after staying in hostel for 4 years.
    All boys must stay in hostels for a few years :)

3. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

You are lucky. Very happy for you

4. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

Children's inventor.. LOLOLOLO

5. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

This is the case with my husband. He is besotted by his dad.. mine was a love marriage. they came here to stay for a month and his dad just broke the marriage. his dad has nice unique techniques. he doesnt shoot directly. He keeps the gun on his son's shoulder. He acts as if he is fine with my behaviour and he should take care of his life and all that sweet things as if he is bothered about his son. But he is such a J fellow and extremely possessive. He does dramas like acting melancholic and what not.. Just like a soap opera.. I was shocked and in utter disblief. My MIL is an innocent women slaved by my FIL.. and I am lost for words. He nearly broke my marriage and I m still in utter disblief that my husband was a completely different person and under his spell. Forget about me.. he completly forgot his daughter also. This fellow wouldnt allow him to spend time with my daughter also. At the pretext of asking questions he will keep constantly calling him.. God I suffered.. then i started wearing my headphones.. He will purposefully instaigate me when my husband is not around.. and I wore the headphones with some music pretending to be on calls and comepletly avoid him until he left.. But the impact he left is still continuing.. though my husband is bounced back .. I m unable to. I am so scarred that my husband not even once stood for me.. is hurting me like hell. We have been married for 14 yrs and it just took 1 month for his dad to break it. (Ihave never lived with them before except for a few weekends, since we had a love marriage and his dad never approved of the marriage I was not allowed in their house)