1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

PS dear,

Please don't bang your head. she is not that bold send sms hence she send greeting card.

Please don't be sad. Your feedback encourages me lot :grinning:

peddadas likes this.
  2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

blissfull likes this.
  3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 40

Anushka was relaxed that she shared everything to Pari. She again started living neutral with Adish just like when they were newly married.

After one week.

Anushka’s bank manager informed her that transfer is not possible till next six months. She felt sad as well as angry at a time.

After thinking a lot she decided to the look after a new job in other city. She will move from the house before his departure. Which was the only option left. She updated her resume on job portals & started checking for new openings.

On the other side Parineeta was totally shaken with Anushka’s decision. She had net ther that day to reveal about Vedant but her dreams got crushed upon learning Adish’s France plans. Everything seemed to be going smooth but it wasn’t. She had confidence on Anushka’s caliber which made her worried, if she gets job in other city & relocates there then?

Is this love? No, this just a one sided infatuation. When Anushka loved Adish but he didn’t, though they are husband wife. If Adish can choose his career over a loving wife Anushka then where I stand. I like Vedant but don’t know whethere he has anybody in his life. What if he is not ready for a relationship? Even I am sailing in same boat like her. No, I must stop here. I should stop talking to him. I don’t want any other emotional chaos.

She made herself understand & cursed for his misfortune & cried a lot. That day on wards she stopped interacting with Vedant. Though they were too busy but now their workplaces are going to merge, she feared if they meet at hospital then? She decided to talk only up to HI & Bye though she longed to see his cheering face but……………

And that bad day arrived which Pari always wished not to come.

She got call from Anushka informing about interview call from Mumbai based bank. Pari tried her every possible way to convince her but Anushka was firm on her decision. She informed Pari that she hasn’t resigned yet but only attending the interview scheduled next week.

Here Vedant’s condition was not different. He went to Aurangabad for a medical camp. He couldn’t understand why Pari‘s messages reduced. Network problem at his place was a main constraint. He eagerly waited camp days to over soon. Poor guy! He was still unaware about the the major change in Adish – Anushka’s life.

Now Pari was literally shattered. As she can’t do anything due promise of not informing anything to anybody. She thought about Vedant & suddenly a thought peeped in her mind.

Her luck didn’t favored this time as she couldn’t reach Vedant who was out of town.

Today evening their hospital’s unification function was scheduled. Pari was in no mood for to attend it as she was tensed about Anushka who was about to leave Mumbai next day but she couldn’t deny her colleagues. Dr. Nandini Gokhale who was her ideal was also going to be there. Pari strongly felt that Vedant will be definitely there & her eyes sparked.

She wore a lemon green suit & looked very pretty. Patiently waited for him.

After one hour also there was no sign of him. Frustrated, Pari excused her self somehow & started leaving the place.

“Karve Nagar” she asked auto driver & got in. Same time a person parked his bike & rushed towards her. He was Vedant . He kept calling her but in vain. Disappointed he cursed the time & went to function hall.

Pari entered her bedroom. She played her favorite spiritual song & slept while thinking what to do next day.

During night Vednat kept calling her but bad luck was that Pari forgot to take out her mobile from purse.

Day started with morning routine. Anushka was getting ready to leave for Mumbai. Today was second Saturday; she silently waited for Adish to leave. Her train was at 3.30 pm.

On other side, it was not normal day for Parineeta who was getting ready for work. She skipped breakfast & left house half hour early. While travelling she took out her mobile & was shocked to see to 2 missed calls of Vedant. He also sent a sms call me once you reach home.

She checked sms time it showed 9.35 pm. Oh no that means he came to function when I left.

Pari dialed his number but he didn’t pick up.

She again felt sad. With a heavy heart she started walking towards Ganpati temple located few minutes from her hospital.

You are known as Mangalmurti, Vighnaharta but can’t you see whats happening with Anushka’s life. I tried every possible way to stop her, my last hope was on him (Ved ) but …….. I believe where science can’t do anything at same point adhyatma starts showing its miracle. I want to see what you will do now?

She challenged him with folded hands.

“Tai, your prasad”

She took pooja thali from priest.

Relaxed, she came out & started going towards hospital.

Anushka sitting at Pune station was waiting her train which was supposed to leave in 15-20 minutes. The happy moments spent with Adish flashed & faint smile appeared on her lips.

11008 Deccan Express will leave in some time from platform no 2.

As departure announcement was made, with a heavy heart Anushka entered in her compartment.

To be Continued...................:wave:

blissfull, Ammu2886, aarthi28 and 5 others like this.
  4. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:roflmao::roflmao:goodone @peddadas :beer-toast1:

Leenam ji now its time for me to bang :BangHead: :p please don't send this timid girl travel alone to Mumbai :facepalm: why is she taking such haste decision :sweat: can't she wait!! I knw u will not let Mr A to open the card until the part from each other:crybaby2:
    Will Mr Ganesh do something now??? interesting update Leenam ji :clap2::clap2: as always paused at wrong place :eek: Look forward to read next update. thank you!! BTW if this continuous like this Pari and Ved wll never get a turn to think abt their story :hearteyes::hearteyes:

peddadas likes this.
  5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh...this Pari lady should not relate her relationship with Anushka's...what is the silent treatment!

I dont want to comment, will wait for your next episode :smash2:.

--PS

Adharv likes this.
  6. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

100% right!!

7. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Adharv dear,

Please don't bang your head . Anushka is not timid girl. She is a strong & independent. You will definitely come to know about what Mr. Ganesh will do in coming episode. Ved & Pari are concerned for their friends, lets see how they find the way.:grinning:

8. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

PS dear,

Pari is scared because of Adish Anushka's problem. For her it is one sided love, lets see how she finds the way .

Happy reading.

9. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 41

Flashback

Parineeta walked towards hospital engrossed in thoughts.

“What did you ask from him at early morning?”

Suddenly a voice came from behind. Pari , perplexed turned to see & was surprised (happily)to see Vedant smiling .

She looked at him with a satisfaction & then glanced to the temple. Finally you answered my prayers!

“Where were you disappeared Vedant? So much I tried to call you but your phone was not reachable. Since eight days! Even today morning I called but you didn’t answer.” She screamed.

OMG! So much you missed me dear!

Vedant stared her for a moment. Her cute face was like a mirror. Her reaction was quite unexpected for him.

“I am extremely sorry Parineeta, I was out of town last week for a medical camp in Aurangabad” he said.

P: Aurangabad?

Pari remembered after Anushka’s news of interview, she tried to call him next day but his phone was continuously not reachable.

V: yesterday also you left function when I reached there tried you call you same time but you didn’t pick up.

Pari gave him helpless look. “I must thank him (pointed towards temple) that you meet me………..”

Her eyes turned moist suddenly.

V: Parineeta …….. Hey what happened? One minute, you please sit here.

He holds her wrist & made her sit to the black stone bench outside temple premises.

Pari felt a kind of closeness with his gentle touch which was needed that time.

It took few seconds for her to settle. With a shivering voice she started speaking.

“Vedant, I feel things are not going smoothly since many days. I regret that I should have told you about this earlier,”

“Can you please clarify once agin?”

P: Anushka has decided to work in other city. She is leaving for Mumbai today to attend an interview.

V: What?? But why all of this sudden?

Pari narrated entire episode. Vedant couldn’t believe that Adish has done something like this.

“She loves him from her heart but he chose his career over her” Pari said & looked down fearing her face might show her true feelings for Vedant.

“Complete mad chap! How can he go abroad when he too loves Anushka?” he was fuming.

Now it was Pari’s turn to shock. She kept looking at him with widening her eyes.

V: Yes, whatever you heard now is correct. Last week only he confessed about his feelings. He told me that he will definitely going to propose her but I don’t know anything about this France plan.

He reminded Adish’s prankster nature. He thought for a moment & stood up.

“Parineeta, don’t worry, Anushka will not go anywhere. I promise”

He cluthed her shoulder gently. Pari felt a shiver of happiness with that, she smiled & wiped her eyes.

They left the place while promising each other to meet at Pune station.

At 2.30 pm

Thappp……

Adish got a tight slap on his cheek. While rubbing cheek he was about to hit back, Vedant hold his hand.

“You idiot, why did you tell Anushka that you are going to France? She has decided to go away from you & is leaving today for Mumbai to attend an interview.”

“What?” Adish felt an earthquake below his foot. He never imagined her prank will backfire on him. He stood there like a dumb.

“Yes, 4.30 pm Deccan Express, Already there are many statues of great leaders in our city. I don’t your addition in that. Now are you going to station to bring her back?” Vedant was ready with second punch.

Within next 5 minutes Adish disappeared from there.

As Anushka was entering her compartment, she sensed somebody running behind her. Without bothering she walked ahead.

“Anushka”

She was shocked with that familiar voice & turned back only to see Adish there.

“What are you doing here?” she was totally astonished.

Adish was ready for reaction upon telling her truth.

A: Anushka, please listen to me, I am very sorry. I am ready for whatever punishment you will give but for now let’s go to home.

An: (confused) No, I can’t come now, I am going for……

She become quiete .Train was about to leave. Adish knowing she won’t come had an idea.

Ad: Anushka, Kaki is waiting on platform, at least please meet her.

Anushka was shocked to listen that. While adjusting her traveler big she got down on platform. Last announcement of departure was made.

Hushh! Finally she got down! Adish be ready for next attack now.

Anushka looked in all directions. She stared suspiciously to Adish.

“Where is kaki? You lied to me?” she asked angrily.

A: I am once again sorry Aushka. I lied that day also & even today also?

She gave him puzzled look.

A: (silent for a moment) Anushka…….. I love you; I started falling for you since my accident……

Anushka wasn’t expecting this revealation from him that she forgot her train is slowly moving from platform & stood there like a statue.

To Be continued..............:wave:

Ammu2886, Bhoonzee, muggs and 4 others like this.