1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Sandy Kavin and Saravanan discuss nominations every week. Sandy and Kavin pick the same people. In the previous seasons, discussing nomination was not allowed. This season they haven't prohibited.

2. balakrish

BB is getting ideas from Sandy on the tasks. This week's Luxury budget task is: each contestant will dress up and behave like an actor.

3. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

hahaha.. not really . this task was there in BB1. they are repeating the same.

The galatta comes up on friday when they decide best / worst performers.

Anusha2917, Dhamini, Radpriya and 2 others like this.
  4. balakrish

Kavin has already started this saying Sakshi and Sherin don't seem like Tamannah and Kushbu. Also that Abi took more than 15 seconds to come.

Abi's point seems valid that she had issues with her blouse, but I could be wrong.

For some, they don't have to try to seem like the character like Saravanan ( Vijaykanth ), Abi ( Padmini ), Kavin ( Ajith ), Los ( Trisha ), and to an extent Cheran as their costume adds so much.

Also, some actors are easy to pretend like Ajith/Vijay/Rajini/Vijaykanth/Kamal/Simbu's dialogue delivery, even a novice could immitate them. How do you imitate Tamannah?

Kavin was quick to point Sakshi and Sherin's imitation, but Los didn't do anything like Trisha. Kavin - Kadhal un kanna maraikkudhu, which I don't have a problem, but the way you put the fishing net when new in the house and telling Sakshi that she checked most of the boxes on a girl he was looking for. The dude is literally drooling anytime Los is around or does anything ( dancing, talking, dressing ). Camera man was showing shots of Kavin and Los interchangeably when the later was dancing. The sad part for Kavin is, Los is using him.

I don't know why Kavin is irritating me so much these days. Sorry Kavin fans

I think the best performer was Madhu. She was amazing with her walking / Talking / expressions / dancing ( of course Sandy helped everyone with the steps it looks like ).

I think two of Resh/Sherin/Sakshi might end up in jail. Costume didn't help them and they had difficult people to immitate.

Looking forward to Mugen/Abi/Tarshan. I think they will have solid dance. I forgot who Reshma is imitating.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  5. Ragavisang

Ragavisang Gold IL'ite

i wish BB brings some new faces to this boring crowd.

6. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

I liked madhu and Sandy performance today. I feel madhu is slowly sidelined by BB team

meepre, balakrish, Anusha2917 and 4 others like this.
  7. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

LOL neenga dhairyama sollalam. I dont think anyone here is a fan to be offended.

Madhu was fantastic being in character.
    Resh is Ramya krishnan - vai raaja vai , 5-thanthiram. She can imitate a bit like Maggi character. or may be Apprentice editors are not showing her.

Shirin dhaan paavam. When someone sings Kondaiyil thaazham poo song, she couldnt even understand what song it was. other housemates could help her. Her khushboo charact is very difficult agreed.

Saksee uvvee :rage::confounded::confounded::mad: , she can do some belly dancing like tamanna. mokkai.

Abhi coming late was totally her fault. BB showed that she was doing eyeliner and finished it before coming to stage.

8. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

I am getting more and more irritated towards this losliya. That stupid girl has no talent.. Very arrogant and has lot of attitude as Sherin pointed. She is suppressing her real character and projecting differently. One dumb headed idiot.

9. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Same Feeelingggggg... I couldnt stand her... Too much attitude and arrogancy...
    Indha kundhaani kellam evanda army aarambichathu..

10. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Madhu expression and acting was really good..
    Saravanan ku getup perfect.. appadiyae chinna koundar..
    Sandy and kavin also good..
    Sakshi dance and outfit was good..
    Los didnt like her costume and wanted more peppy costume

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019