1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Murano

Murano Guest

she comes from a different society anga vachchuppaa, namma society illa, we can be nimmadhiyaa :)

balakrish, Dhamini and Anusha2917 like this.
  2. Murano

Murano Guest

same thought. you remember looswarya, bb played the video of other inmates making fun/scolding her and she turned wild. similarly bb is planning to keep meera in secret room, make her watch and bring her in so that 2 weeks bb will be on fire.

balakrish and Dhamini like this.
  3. Murano

Murano Guest

she is practicing the art of seduction - you are right, she irritates too much. she thinks viewers are fools. she is getting rid of sakshi and making idiot kavin to come behind her.

4. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

I agree here, no one bought the culture difference. These girls are trying to bring it as an issue whenever there is a chance. As for kavin shouting it's bad but he had been patient and tried to explain and say sorry. Shakshi was not ready to hear and he burst out. She instigates him and makes him the bad guy.

Heard in a interview from his friends that he avoids getting angry but when he gets angry it's difficult to control. Maybe its coming out.

Los surely is loosing her charm. I feel nowadays she is trying to be more like oviya.

Appreciate yesterday episode Kh standing up for Cheran. Mm is too irritating. Can't imagine the headache she might give if sent to secret room and returns :eek:

Ranchu, shivanya07, balakrish and 2 others like this.
  5. Murano

Murano Guest

meera thaan eliminatedaam, no secret roomaam.

Ranchu, shivanya07, balakrish and 2 others like this.
  6. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

What I had waited for happened finally. Kamal brought out everything onto the floor. Especially when he tried to bring Meera’s version without giving away much information which he knew was commendable. This Meera had already tried to show Sandy a totally different version in the snapshot compared to what she did in front of Kamal. I never remembered seeing that footage and saw only in the kurumpadam. It was good they also showed her initial false accusations for all to see. Was relieved to see all these coming to an end.

I happened to watch a video where her previous co dancer, Saif, accused her of similar issues. He had taken 3 years and since the accusations were similar he had given his views. So many of her videos are trolling YouTube now.

I don’t think she will go to secret room. She will be eliminated. She wouldn’t learn anything by being in secret room. Maybe for next week. For who? Maybe Sakshi?

BB did good job by teaching the inmates in jail. Hereafter no one will take it as a funny issue.

7. chinni31

chinni31 New IL'ite

Hi there everyone on this thread. I am not an active IL member. But I was googling for a BB discussion forum and landed here.

For me yesterday's episode took a toll on me as I felt extremely anxious as Meera was being cornered to another level. I do agree she was not right in accusing Cheran that way but she did correct herself and emphasize that he was harsh. We all know how Cheran hates her so she would have definitely felt it as rude and personal. May be she was totally wrong but do we all not feel hurt when something comes from a person who already hates us. That's exactly what she might have felt.
    Also it's right for Kamal to back Cheran in the matter. But things went to a pathetic situation with the housemates laughing and cheering and Kamal encouraged them more by asking Abirami to speak out who says she got a headache. Who claps and laughs at someone's misery even if they are wrong. There is no humanity there. The entire setup seemed so poisonous and heartbreaking if you see from Meera point of view who has not got any strong support even when earlier times she was right. People have bitched about her on her face but I've never seen her venomously backbiting others. Yes she shows her anger, she comes across as silly at times but not mean. Everyone makes mistakes in the BB house. It's humane. But Meera is being shamed and cornered to another level.

I shudder to think what might be going on with Meeras family watching all this.
    I don't know how many of you will agree to my post..but I was shattered and went to bed with a heavy heart questioning if my kids will every be happy in this big bad world.

8. rgz

rgz Gold IL'ite

She deserves every single bit of it and some more for being the chameleon that she is, and the falsely-accusing fake that she is.

meepre, shivanya07, balakrish and 3 others like this.
  9. Positivity02

Positivity02 Silver IL'ite

I strongly disagree. She is a manipulative lier. She accused cheran of sexual misconduct and you think she is just silly?! The way she spoke when she accused him looked well planned to bring him down.
    She doesn't listen to anyone, they will obviously avoid her .She can't take any one rejecting her, she keeps that in mind and tries to pull them down later at some point.
    The world is not all bad, every one is a mix of good and bad in different proportions.

10. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

You have written it in a different way. Yes, the entire setup which Meera had tried to set up/frame up for Cheran is poisonous and not the other way round. She made the terrible accusations against a person for an accidental issue. Meera is a like a venomous snake and she waited for the right opportunity to strike. Cheran was smart from the beginning and stayed away from her. This cruel person couldn’t tolerate it and was waiting for payback. I wouldn’t defend such an inhumane person like Meera.

I too disagree with your views.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    Indeevara, meepre, Radpriya and 4 others like this.