1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

Marana bore.. Ellarum ore koochchal..

2. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

Idhula entha cheranum MM um vera ore fight.. This losliya is utter waste..

Anusha2917, Mehana, Dhamini and 2 others like this.
  3. shivanya07

shivanya07 Platinum IL'ite

After watching 2 seasons of BB , finally i have come to the mindset of accepting every contestant with whatever flaws they have..:D In last season my BP often used to shoot up coz of Mumtaz:facepalm: This time i have noticed that i am having better control of my emotions, afterall those contestants have come there for getting a much needed break in their career so its no wonder they being prepared for using any strategy for the survival in the house.

And not to forget, editing has a major role . Vijay tv gets clues from the first few weeks about how to portray each contestant. For example MV's hugs , indha age le MV ae ivloo hug panranae, apo abi sakshi mugen kavin elam hugs exchange pannamliya irundhirupanga?!?!? :sconf:bt they were probably not shown so that they can highlight only MV's hugs and use it conveniently to define his character. I am not supporting MV bt somehow after following 2 seasons of BB i feel each contestants character is defined by Vijay tv and we audiences are made to follow the script of vijay tv. adhanala dan BB is scripted nu solranga pola..namba dan pakka va vijay tv oda script ae follow pannitu MV ae kaluvi oothrom, losliya ku vera avasara pattu army start panniyachu:thumbup: who knws MV varum podhu vanakam dan sollitu irundharo enamo and then after coming to the house seeing all these youngsters hugging each other, he might have started following the same as he followed sandy's steps to entertain with his dance. Bottom line he was trying to fit in for his survival on the house. Through his interview its very clear that it was his long wish to be associated with vijay tv and he hopes that after bb vijay tv will rope him in for its other shows.

Coming to Losliya. Nobody in TN knew her before she came to BB. Why would vijay tv give her the chance to enter BB then... sindhinga makkalae..:thinking:She is def going to be vijay tv product and has high chance to win the title. They are purposely not showing her content now i feel, it was the same with Rythvika last time. Rithu was shown as an introvert in the beginning and thn was slowly projected as outshining others. Los oda script um may be apdee dan ready ayrukum pola!

Kavin paavam last season aish madri dan. Aish was used by vijay tv completely for TRP. She was instructed to be rude which gained TRP for the channel and madam got good pay and a long stay in the house.

Kavin himself had blurted out during one of the fights saying naal ponnungloda jolly a velayada sonnanga adhan senjen nu:rolleyes:.
    Mugen, Tharshan . Losliya, Sakshi and abi ku since are not celebrities , their pay is very low. So will be retained in the house for a long time.

Aaga enna solla varen na, :rolleyes:whatever we see is not the complete truth and not even our perception! its completely Vijay tv's perception and we are made to follow their scripts. Adhanala paavam ella contestants ayum romba thittadeenga..survival khaga seyranaga!! (bb2 thread le nan kaluvi kaluvi oothina comments ae elam poyee parthutu sandai ku varadheenga:facepalm:).
    BB3 le nan "zen " nilay ku poiten:roflmao:

4. Murano

Murano Guest

@shivanya07 avlo seekkiram thirundhi zen stage kku poyittaa vitrumaa vtv? twists and turns varudhu, vtv needs emotional idiots as viewers :smile:

5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I can't really say BB is fully scripted. But how they portray everyone through editing is their trick.

As stated above, MV's hugging....
    Probably everyone is hugging there. Everyone is kissing. But showing MV under the light is the trick. It is for their TRP.
    Same with Loslia. She is not an angel. Just an average model/TV personality with all her good and bad habits like anyone else.
    But the editor was cleaver enough to portray her as an innocent bubly girl initially. Knowing that she has an army for her looks, they played it well by showing her songs, dance and funny clips alone while portraying the other women in the house as villies.
    I saw an interview of Vanitha recently regarding this. She was telling that there has been so much inbetween her fights, where she helped them, cared for them, soothed them etc.. But Vijay TV showed only her fights in their show.
    That could be true, because there was a gang with Vanitha almost all the time. Regardless of her fights and loud/dominating voice, a team always followed her. Hadn't she been nice otherwise, no one would have hooked up with her there.
    See, Meera.. She is an headache, and I've seen her previous videos too. She has always been a very complicated, insecure woman. So, it is obvious people stay away from her. Same in her real life too.

Again, I am confused with Tharshan and Sherin love story.
    Tharshan has a lover, and she talked a lot about their affair in an interview etc.
    Perhaps, Tharshan was close to Sherin etc. But portraying their togetherness as another "couple like" is Vijay TV's trick. Sanam Shetty seems seriously heartbroken about it.

Kavin tries to be Arav. Just a play boy nature for his own gain.
    Shakshi, perhaps would have fallen for him. But she is cleaver and moved on though she is heart broken.
    But Loslia and Kavin combo is purely artificial. Looks like Loslia is feeding Kavin by trying to be the new Oviya here.

I've seen some interesting clips of BB malayalam, where a couple actually fell in love and got married.
    Their interaction was full of love, and it seemed very real. I liked it very much.

6. shivanya07

I feel we had seen Vanitha being bossy coz vijay tv's intention was to show only that attribute of her. However , cheran's bossy nature was not shown coz the script writers want cheran to be projected as a wise and matured person:D.
    You could have noticed saravanan labelling cheran as bossy, every time he nominates him. And this time Reshma's reason for nominating cheran was also the same. Infact she even showed how he blasted her during the Neeya Naana session. Cheran being a director might have, had the habit of shouting ruthlessly at his workers on movie sets for distrubing his work. So no wonder he shouted rudely at Reshma and also at MM in yesterdays episode.

aaha theerpu enna na... naatamai cheran also has a bossy nature which is not shown to us instead we are made to believe that he is a matured and wise person. idhan avruku vijay tv decide pannina character pola..:thumbsup: namblum apdeeye follow pannuvom:thumbup:

Anusha2917, Ranchu, balakrish and 3 others like this.
  7. shivanya07

Thats what i am trying to say... Lets not be so emotionally attached to this show and judge contestants with just whats been shown to us!
    As audience , we should also increase our benchmark by not believing blindly all these stuffs. And also we should lower our expectation of having a perfect contestant. BB history le idhu varaikum yarumae perfect a illa including the title winners. Everybody had been selfish at some point and which is absolutely normal for any human being. MV being jealous at sandy was so true, at the same time what is so new about it, havent we seen MIL getting jealous at DIL and vice versa in our daily life.. As @SGBV rightly said vanitha might be bossy bt she also has the other side of caring for others and helping thm genuinely, may be.
    So as audience lets be wise like cheran:D to understand that yarumae anga complete a nallavanglum illa complete a kettavanglum illa! And its ok if they are not perfect!

Future le vijay tv mindvoice epdee irukanum na... ennada idhu enna trick use panninalum audience ku kovam ae vara matingudhu:rolleyes:.
    Apo namba elarum chorus a paadalam "Innum ethanai kaalam dan emathuvaru indha veetilae... Big Boss veetilae..."!!

@SGBV i am nt saying that BB is scripted scene by scene but defenitly contestants are given a clue or 1 line advice about how they are supposed to behave from time to time.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    Anusha2917, Ranchu, balakrish and 2 others like this.
  8. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Just a loud commotion yesterday. Every one talking in their loud voices. BB is not scripted but they are definitely playing their games, though I still don’t know how. If anyone sees how the right people get the right choice in their draws, I am still not convinced. Kavin got the exact song which was perfect for his message conveying to Sakshi recently. Even at the beginning almost everyone got the exact draws which reflects either their personal life or their BB issues. Why didn’t the draws land up in the incorrect participants? I am just not convinced that BB had landed up with the right player in all their lottery kind of tasks accidentally. Just doesn’t fit logically.

Anusha2917, Ranchu, balakrish and 2 others like this.
  9. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Agree with your take on Cheran. I ve always wondered why Saravanan keeps complaining so about Cheran. But once Vanitha had also told something of this sort about him(don’t remmbr when); that he portrays himself as a person who respects women a lot but he is actually not so. Proving her earlier point is Reshma’s allegation now about him. Yes perhaps its all in the editors’ hands .

Anusha2917, balakrish and Murano like this.
  10. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Same thoughts I ve been having too, especially after seeing Abhi’s draw- “kattipudi kattipudi da”-what if Madhu had got the same? Going back to the first week episode of sharing personal struggles , that could have also been planned as everyone drew chits relevant to their life stories.

lazy, Anusha2917, Ranchu and 3 others like this.