1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

@peddadas I'm so so happy to find you engrossed in the story.Give some rope to Harini, this is only Srikanth's version

2. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Oh no. Couldn’t digest that they are separated for 2 years. Eagerly waiting for this love bird to unite.
    Lovely story and amazing narration BB

3. blackbeauty84

Thanks Rith.

4. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Trust all is well!!

:hearteyes::hearteyes: what a statement:lol::lol:

Unexpected twist and turns quite shocking :fearscream::fearscream: Saddening too but You have penned very powerfully BB ma'am :thumbup::worship2: can't blame Srikanth for everything but :rage::rage::rage: anyway would like to see him back in form.

Nandhini's entry is cool.....Hope everything will be fine going forward. No comments abt Harini :worship2: who is behind all these :confundio1: How is Mukund the first one to witness the tragedies :confundio1: waiting to see what happens next. thank you and keep rocking :clap2::clap2:

5. FunChin

FunChin New IL'ite

Awaiting for the next episode BB

6. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

BB hope everything is fine at your end..

7. blackbeauty84

Sorry people..I'm away again in another business trip. Things are bit rough and hectic at my end.Will try to post the next episode over the weekend.

Adharv, FunChin and creativemumma like this.
  8. baljit

baljit Senior IL'ite

Any updates..... awaiting for next espisode

9. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Dear BB,

I was silently reading your story, You are flawless writer. Your narration is really awesome. I still miss Jay very much. In this story I liked Mukund's character from last few episodes. Sad for whatever happened to Harini.

Eager to see what happens further.

please do post next part.:grinning:

10. blackbeauty84

Chapter-45

Harini

I was nervous while getting into train. The thought of new place, competitive environment scared me. Nandhini came to station to see me off.

She was constantly texting someone while my thoughts were with doing justice to the loan

‘Whom are you texting?’ I asked.

‘Sriram…’

‘which Sriram?’

‘Brother of the one who helped you getting into B-school and the one you forgot to thank. I’m ashamed of this behavior from you Harini, no matter what?’ Nandhii blurted loudly so that other passengers started looking at us.

‘Shut up…Who told you, I haven’t thanked. I personally visited his house he wasn’t around. I sent him a letter and an e-mail….I didn’t receive response for any of this and out of blue you are claiming I haven’t thanked him…’

‘I’m sorry..I didn’t know..I thought..I’m sure Srikanth doesn’t know you any of this..why couldn’t you call him or text him?’ she asked.

‘There was a lot to say..I couldn’t have conveyed in any other means…’Guard blew the whistle and I told her ‘Take care of ma..’

‘Harini..Tell me something..’She was about to ask something as train moved.

‘It doesn’t matter…’ I said. I couldn’t understand the look in her face. This new job of hers has made her more matured and confident. She didn’t raise this topic when we spoke next.

B-School kept me scared but I put all my efforts on the college. I had to as lot of things were at stake.I got education loan from a trust and Mukund sir helped me a lot for the same. I have to start repaying them after I find a job.

I could see I was improving myself on various fronts. But ..yeah..I couldn’t make any friends. I remember Srikanth and Dev saying about competitive environment and it is a completely cut-throat environment.

One day when my head was buried in Economics book, I suddenly looked up my mobile to see a mail from Srikanth.

Sub:Congrats

To:imharini@nitt.edu

Hi Harini,

Trust you will be settled in your B-School when reading this mail. Congrats, Harini. It’s no mean feet to crack the entrance in first attempt and land in a good B- School.

I got to know through Nandhini few weeks before that you did try reaching out to me before leaving to B-School. Apologies, I never knew that, I thought you never wanted to meet me after that incident. Vivaan was the only person at house who knew you visited and he forgot to inform me. Your letter is still in dad’s room(no one gets post apart from him). I was shamelessly ignoring my mails and I checked your mail only after I got to know from Nandhini.

Let’s leave the past to where it belongs. I’m deputed in Evolution , Sydney office at the moment. New place, new problems are helping me to forget whatever I have to let go. What’s up from your end? How is B-School treating you? Write to me soon.

Cheers,

Srikanth

Next morning, I rechecked my mail to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. I took time to compose my reply to him.

Sub:Re:Congrats

To: srikanthj@evolution.com

Hi Srikanth,

I had to read the mail several times to believe this mail was real. I have been thinking about you lot more than usual moment I landed up in B-school. I could relate to lot of things you said about life in B-schools. This is a different experience for me and I’m surviving here.

How’s life at Sydney? What problems are you talking about?

Regards,

Harini

Sub:Re: Re:Congrats

To:imharini@nitt.edu

Hi,

I thought I wouldn’t get a response from you. Looks like both of us couldn’t predict each other J.

Life at Sydney..Hmmm..ORK has pushed my profile here with backing of Mukund. Looks like the country manager Mike has a history with ORK(and who doesn’t have history with ORK) and also he had in mind somebody else for the role.

Mike thinks I got here purely of ORK recommendation and never leaves a chance to taunt me. He purposefully ignores my suggestion in meetings and behaves bit silly. I was deputed here to support three projects but all I’m doing is something even a high school student can do.

Hoping for better days.

Cheers,

Srikanth

Sub:Re:Re: Re:Congrats

To: srikanthj@evolution.com

Hi,

Couldn’t reply to your mails earlier. Had strenuous few days in campus.

Mike is directing his anger on ORK towards you.I’m sure sooner or later he will realize your potential. Till them don’t forget whose son you are and keep your head up.

By the way I saw an article about Sriram’s startup in Business magazine. Your family never cease to amaze me.

Regards,

Harini

Thus we began exchanging messages. Sometimes it would be a one liner or detailed mails depending on how our moods are. I looked forward to his mails. I don’t know how things will be with us in future but we were getting closer than never before with each mail.

That weekend I squeezed a trip to my place. That was the first time I visited home since I started college.I was shocked when I saw mom, who appeared younger. She looked happier post the divorce which was clearly shown in her face.

‘You look fab ma..’ I told her.

‘You don’t know the full story..she started working out and is on diet too..she is wearing clothes from my wardrobe too..’ Nandhini added.

‘Hush..enough girls…There’s something I want to tell you both..’ mother said.

‘Let me guess…’Nandhini started saying something

‘I’m promoted. I’m managing all the bakeries of Priya. ‘ she said happily