1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Kamal hosted the show in a much better way than previous weeks. His remarks, jokes and the way he approached the incidents were enjoyable. Kurumpadam was good.

Meera had been right. Since she was always ending in some sort of trouble even things which she never uttered were assumed as told by her. I do know that Sakshi is manipulative and untrustworthy but to make all inmates realise this, the snapshot was a good way by BB. I didn’t like the way Cheran tried to play it down and help her that she has language problems for this incident.

Kamal talked about the triangular love and the incidents. Kavin had been using these tactics as a move, to be in the BB longer, to increase his popularity among voters which actually had backlashed. But since his breakdown recently he seemed to have gained his voters support.

I still don’t know how Sakshi had ever felt about Kavin but since I don’t know the entire picture/show, had to give the benefit of doubt. Is she using the strategy of being a victim in this triangle or really hurt? Losliya seemed quiet and told she felt good. Don’t know but seems they have come to some understanding and resolved it. So be it.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    Anusha2917 and Murano like this.
  2. Dewdrop

Dewdrop Gold IL'ite

I haven't seen the episode yet...what did she say ?

Murano likes this.
  3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

In which episode you got to see this?
    I was thinking about sday's episode. But didn't see anything like that...

Murano likes this.
  4. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

MV is too much.:rage:

Anusha2917, Murano and rmpriya like this.
  5. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

This is friday's episode I think when Kavin was talking to her, she said, you have been acting. Even now you are acting.

When someone is conversing with you if you say you are acting/lying, that is a damaging statement. Also, Losliya has been flirting with Kavin, now she doesn't want to get caught in it.

6. balakrish

MM vs Sakshi episode, Sakshi never set out to show Sandy or Kavin as bad. MM was creating her drama so she can have audience and housemates attention that she can continue in the show. This has been from day one where she will be bickering for everything with everyone.

Who first suggested is a moot point. Malice was MM's and not Saskhi's in that entire drama. As a captain she asked, do you want a forum which MM's intention was.

Sakshi is not cunning, but insecure/vulnerable and doesn't want to be in the middle of any issues. Her insecurity shows when she always searches finds someone to soothe her, may it abi issue, kavin issue or anything else.

varhem, Anusha2917, Murano and 3 others like this.
  7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

MV evicted.

Anusha2917 and Murano like this.
  8. Radpriya

Radpriya Silver IL'ite

Mohan vaidya's anger towards kavin and sandy is immature. Today episode overall good

Ranchu, Anusha2917, Murano and 2 others like this.
  9. balakrish

Daddy evicted. Was fun when he was inside, I think he walks out with a good name overall ( true for most contestants this season ).

No burning issues right now but for whatever Meera will create.

What happens next?

Murano and Star25 like this.
  10. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

I'm feeling sad that Mohan vaidya left ..i felt he is a good man by heart.. Hoe much he cried.. Didn't seen like he was faking even a bit..but u thought saravanan only will leave bcoz thought people night vote for him since he wanted to go out if the house and be with his family.. But the people inside are good competitors.. It's hard to choose which of them to eliminate.. This season is really addictive.. Good job bigger boss for choosing the right choice of contestants.. My guess is the next person to be eliminated will be Sakshi.. Somehow madhumitha escaped otherwise Evey weekend she was the talk of the show and the meera..i feel meera is very honest.. She is way too sensitive but otherwise she's OK..

balakrish and Murano like this.