1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Talking Animals?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Nowadays when conversations with humans lags at a superfast ratea scientific genius has come up with a software that will enable you to talk to your dog.

Of, course even now I talk to my dog so why would I need a software for it?According to this intrepid inventor Swami Nityananda , some of our body organs are related to our level of consciousness. So by increasing the level of animal consciousness they can be made to develop vocal chords to chat with you.

Nitty's (why all that ananda) was greeted with cheers by a large crowd of gullible oops sorry devout...

Now who is Nitty? His last claim to fame was claimingfg that he made the sun rise 45 minute one day. Earlier he was filmed frolicking with Kollywood ..starlets.

Reactions were mixed to Nitty's claim. Some said only animals don 't talk back to them and now even they probably could. Others hoped that at a time when humans can't think beyond cricket and politics, at least animals would go beyond that.

Gritty Nitty said animals will start talking Sanskrit and Tamil. Aw come on! if mlions of Gir develop vocal chords yoiu have to teach them Gujarati to converse with esse with NaMo and Shah. Similarly the Royal; Bengals should know Bengali to chat with the Bengal tigress on two legs Didi.

On second thoughts Nitty must have kept his software a top secret . These animals could become effective espionage agents. For who would suspect the car or dog lying at your feet of passing information to your enemy. Give trump Putin etc a cat or cute dog you can have the top secrets of US and Russia.

Even if Trump had a whiff of suspicion that the cat or dog was spying on him his very Christian spiritual advisers
    would assure him God didn't intend animals to speak and nothing could go against His grand plan. Voila what a perfect spy service.!

Now I have a request for Nitty . The three dogs my daughter kpps have the habit of noisy bowling all the time. Can you teach them Sanskrit please? I would like to know how they would brawl in the language of gods Listening to them could expand my vocabulary of pejoratives. It would be great to sound like a Punju truck driver gone ballistic in sanskrit.

2. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

I believe Nityananda

Yes animals can speak.. because he himself one example :facepalm:

3. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

4. rachaputi

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  5. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Rachaputi I M n aNIMl lover I cannot stand their being insulted in an odious comparison with a charlatan.

6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

I object! Why insult poor animals? :shocked:

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. satchitananda

Absurdity galore!

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. rachaputi

I had to see so many videos which on viral now a days, used this platform to hiss that anger :)

9. satchitananda

Don't get upset Rachaputi. It is tax free entertainment!!! :)

10. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Haha I remember this buffoon said Einstein's equation was wrong and gave his own interpretation of it. Is he in line for Nobel oe IGNobel?