Remarrying Your Own Spouse?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by PurpleRoses, Jul 20, 2019.

1. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

Thats a great idea, remarrying your spouse. I completely love it. Infact i also have the same idea, but currently my relationship is stained with my hubby. Someday, things will be better and i believe i will do the same.
    I would definitely prefer both family to be absent to avoid any drama around this. Infact i would not even want them to know about it.
    All the very best dear. Best wishes and rock the world.

Anusha2917 and PurpleRoses like this.
  2. PurpleRoses

PurpleRoses Finest Post Winner

No offence but while I appreciate this is the way you respond in most posts (with humour), it's really no fun advising someone to "fake hire" parents for remarrying when I clearly said that it's more for just our sentiment towards our marriage bond and traditions.

I know it's public platform and you have every right to post your response ... So I am taking it in lighter vein.

Thanks for taking time though to reply :).

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  3. PurpleRoses

Thank you. That's my exact feeling at present.

4. PurpleRoses

I have decided to scrap the idea of remarriage for now considering I wanted it to be done only at tirumala and it seems not working out.

We planned to take kalyanotsavam ticket instead at tirumala followed by darsanam.

Thanks to all for responses. This thread can be shelved.

5. PurpleRoses

Agree with you on this. I dont want to divulge online but what they have done is beyond forgiveness.

Well, technically we have been repeating our vows in our heart which is why we withstood the storms in our marriage which otherwise would have ended bitterly.
    As I have been mentioning again and again, our wish to renew wedsing vows as per marriage traditions in simple way in temple is what we wanted sans parents or any dramas.

Even birthdays are not needed to be celebrated every year we can say repeat your birthday wishes 3times a week.
    We dont have to celebrate mothers day or fathers day or wedding anniversary either in that way.

Yet we all do celebrate these occasions. It's not that we dont cherish the relationships and occasions on daily basis but we all do feel special and make memories when we designate one day and acknowledge it and celebrate it. :)

Once again I m glad you replied to my post and no offence to you. Maybe I don't have a good taste in humor to enjoy :)