1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

My understanding is different. Maybe you are right but from what I saw she had called Kavin - Anna in one of the previous episodes maybe last week. But Kavin never accepted that he is in a relationship as brother and sister with her. He had many times told her that, and told he is not accepting the term - Anna when she had tried to use it. So from his view he never thought Losliya as sister which she is aware of. So that makes one infer that he is either trying to be just as a friend or maybe as these people tell more than that. When such a guy is pursuing still she cannot say one sided that it’s only brother kind of relationship.

Just as you told it seems Losliya is blushing on few occasions which gives a wrong impression. That’s why BB had been focusing on it.

Losliya thinks Tharshan as her brother and he too told that she is like a sister. It’s also been shown in a similar way.

Anyhow I think we can tell from further episodes about how it all ends.

By the way I wanted to tell that I had liked losliya all along until yesterday’s episode. Maybe I will change my opinion again after seeing more BB episodes.

2. Dewdrop

Dewdrop Gold IL'ite

Referring to the Bold parts -- If you're calling Anna, would you continue to keep talking with him in the late hours of the night ? Would you keep blushing and returning the pointless smiles and laughter ? She's obviously flirting with him, putting scenes and extending her camera footage/drama quotient. She does absolutely nothing else....

Sakshi is apparently not at all interested in Kavin -- [Vanitha has divulged in her interview] and wouldn't even look at him on the streets !! She is fully aware that this is all just a game/strategy & zero feelings or emotions. That's why she's very very shrewdly manipulating the coins and acting like the cheated oh...so...heartbroken party and coolly placing the blame for the 'break-up' on Losliya.

Ellame 'strategy' only....

balakrish, meepre, Indeevara and 7 others like this.
  3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

En pa ellarum aluvaranga? :eek::eek:
    Ennakku onnumme purila..

People need to just chill and enjoy their stay. What's with these personal emotions??

Semma boring content.
    Naanum aluven. :sob::sob: for this boring week and stupid love stories.

balakrish, varhem, Murano and 2 others like this.
  4. Radpriya

Radpriya Silver IL'ite

Very boring this week.
    I don't understand why this kavin is crying.
    I feel the fakeness in sakshi.
    Total waste today episode ☹

balakrish, Murano, rmpriya and 2 others like this.
  5. Anusha2917

Big boss also very boring editing ..
    Only showing kavin, Sakshi and Los content..

Where are madhu, mugen ,abi, mv etc etc . No focus on others at all.. :coldsweat::coldsweat:

Super super boring episode. And BB isn't realizing they can't focus only on one content. Viewership will come down.

Not sure if I'll have patience for coming episodes if it continues like this:mad::mad:

balakrish, Radpriya, Dhamini and 4 others like this.
  6. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Shirin vittutiye !

balakrish, Murano and rmpriya like this.
  7. Murano

Murano Guest

total rubbish - what a scene - crying - unbearable

balakrish, rmpriya, Radpriya and 3 others like this.
  8. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

A solution to this is to have Mugen fall for Kavin in a steamy bromance. All the girls will have to up their beauty treatments (product placements) to compete for screen time.

balakrish and Anusha2917 like this.
  9. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

Thaanga mudiyalai.. What nonsense. / what this Kavin is thembi thembi azhuthuvying ? purposefully he was crying loudly until noticeable. Losli of course was flirting with Kavin.. Even Calling him 'Anna' was teasing him to flirt more. She was getting a kick out of it. She was also angry that Kavin was paying attention to Saks and went threw tantrums like giving back his chocolate and all the 'Oodal',..But today she was talking as if she was not even aware of what happened btwn them and all of a sudden turned into a moral preacher.. By the way I hate the way she goes and entangles her fingers with that Cheran incest.. DO we all do this with our Dad ??? The love btwn Dad and Daughter is very 'Nasook'. We don't interwine our fingers and sit like this.. !! Ennamo ella payalum nadikuraanga.. Kavin oru mini serial..a ottitttaan. He is not a trustworthy person and whomever marries him will have a tough life. Sherin rightly told him.. You did the mistake ..you correct it and also asked him to get an emotional balance when he start bawling his eyes out. KARUMAM.. MM vida sooper a azhuguraan..
    Ammammm.. intha Saks..um Kavin ..um pesittu erukkum podu side la yen intha MM azhuthuttu erunthuchchu :mad:

varhem, Murano, Indeevara and 4 others like this.
  10. Anusha2917

I don't think bromance also will be entertaining enough. :smirk:

Murano likes this.