1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Murano

Murano Guest

this week seeing the same fights, sandy is down already, like us a few inside are also fed up.

tough wild card to come in, right time. trp dropping badly.

Anusha2917 and SpringB like this.
  2. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

I like Sandy too

balakrish, Anusha2917 and Murano like this.
  3. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Seems like everyone there are acting. Nothing seems real. Friends or infatuation or more than that? Totally confused characters inside BB. It doesn’t seem right and looks like all are using it as tactics to increase their stay in BB. One thing they forget is it’s very obvious to the audience.

Abirami- I couldn’t control my smile when she used Mugen as a stool or chair. I am glad atleast that time Mugen asked her not to do.

I am so dazed that these inmates don’t have any boundaries or self dignity. And Losliya’s behaviour suggests that she is as much infatuated as Sakshi even though she declines it. Atleast in the one hour episode she is often seen talking with him inspite of her knowing his behaviours and even told that she enjoys talking with him. If she is not interested then she should avoid circumstances where she is seen with Kavin, as she told that she knew that Sakshi is getting upset and possessive. She shouldn’t stay at night for long with him alone. It definitely doesn’t look good for her stance. It was Kavin who had brought all such flirtatious behaviour in the first place and backing off now. He might have changed his opinion but shouldn’t be like “ cat on the wall”. Just come out and tell both in a firm way.

I don’t know whether these inmates have any idea about platonic friendship. It’s not an impossible one but needs a mature attitude between the concerned individuals and lots of self control. One shouldn’t have any emotional dependence on each other there. BB inmates are either unaware or doing things to improve their ratings. I liked how BB chose the right song - ooru vittu ooru vandhu kaadhal geethal panaadeenga- perfect one.

Mohan’s creepy behaviour makes one squirm a lot.

At the moment I just like Tharshan and Sandy. I hope Losliya changes. Wished Fathima was inside the house as she seemed much more mature to give advice to these people.

I watched Vanitha’s interviews. Seems she never gave chance for the interviewer to ask many questions. She hasn’t realised her mistakes but instead taken them as credits. But I do wish her peace in her personal life.

balakrish, rmpriya, Ranchu and 6 others like this.
  4. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Daily the same ‘love’stories running for past one week. Not a single person involved in it is sure of what they actually need. Merely struggling to fall into some relationship to extend their stay. Kavin is both scared to fall into any affair as well as trying to have one for the sake of the show. Now he looks quite freaked out thinking of Kamal questioning him for giving hope to Sakshi and ‘betraying’ her. I guess thats why he is after her apologizing.
    Anyway the show is extremely boring now with zero content. ‘Over aged’ ppl reminiscing their teen age love stories :rolleyes:

balakrish, rmpriya, Dhamini and 3 others like this.
  5. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

that will be interesting
    cant stand MV. keeps kissing. yuck.dangerous fellow

balakrish, Dhamini, Sri2196 and 4 others like this.
  6. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That's never going to happen. Tamil audiences are not that open minded to allow such behavior.

7. Ranchu

Ideally they should be calling each other by their names. But in Tamil Culture we are not used to that illaya. U cant call MV as anna. He's too old for that. And he's yearning for a child to call him appa. So others are giving him that oppty to enjoy.

8. Ranchu

Dhamini,

I dont agree with your analysis. Why do you have to ask Los to be restrictive when she talks to Kavin ? She has openly called him anna and has stated this many times. I just like talking to him.
    If Sakshi is getting upset and possessive , that shows that she has lost her self control.

Kavin and S wanted to act flirty for some content , but in the course of time, S has started falling for K and behaves in a possesive manner. So thats the decision point for K .. Idhula why should Los alter her behavior.
    Let's come to Los' story. She knows very well about K and S being flirty. She was cool about it but she started blushing too. And started falling for K too. But quickly gained control and openly called him Anna in front of others. Even when K asked her why did she do that, she laughed it off.

K did a smart move. When he noticed S is getting possessive, he told her to stop and let's discuss outside the house. She did not have the sense to stop / control. She got confused.

Overall.. at some point , when MM was fighting about loose-u , Kavin blurted saying 4 peru oda jolly aa irukka sonnaanga nan irundhen. avlo dhaan. So looks like a little bit of scripted or high level overview of what each character should do.

9. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

intha imsaingaloda love panchayaat today too . boring da yappa .

Naan Sherin army ku poren .

Sherin vaa vaa enkirathu . iniyum thadai enna ketkirathu .. unnakkum enakkum mathiyile mathi suvar thaan ezhukirathu .....

balakrish, mayaangel, Ranchu and 2 others like this.
  10. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

athenna naalu peru for Kavin .

Abirami , sakshi , Loosliya , who is the 4th one ?

Murano, Anusha2917 and Dhamini like this.