1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Crush Issue..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Gbsy, Jul 16, 2019.

1. SaiKiran1

SaiKiran1 Junior IL'ite

:nut::boxing::smash2::tearsofjoy:

2. Gbsy

Gbsy Senior IL'ite

@SaiKiran1

Lol I:) I'm not a teenager to do such kind of things...

shravs3 likes this.
  3. Gbsy

Gbsy Senior IL'ite

It costs my integrity and don't wanna do foolish acts for temporary butterflies..

4. Gbsy

Gbsy Senior IL'ite

@lavani yh.. normal family is more than anything required.. To find what is lacking needs comparison, I don't like that..

My immediate action is to accept the fault in me, calmdown my thoughts.. once after venting here I was little ok and thought speak up more about my situation.. But my bad luck is trying to catch up me, He is planning to visit on some work again 2hrs I was down, later I occupied with some work..

5. Gbsy

Gbsy Senior IL'ite

Tryinggggg :(

6. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Girls.... Lets be polite here.
    OP, don't beat yourself so hard for this.
    Crush happens, pretty much happens with everyone.
    Either we enjoy the phase, silently deal with it or share with some close buddies. Never bring this kind of topic with spouse or any other close family members. They may not understand it, or may not really know the depth of it.

As I mentioned in my previous post, it is just a passing cloud. It is no way related to EMA. So no worries.
    Your spouse shouldn't lack anything for you to develop a crush on someone. It is just that, your hormones are working, and you are attracted to some opposite sex. That's all.

You may feel down, and your heart will try to project it as if it is like a serious love failure or so. Don't get confused. The same heart will produce more butterflies in a few months/year when you see someone else. That's the design of it. This is where you have to seriously use your brain.

For now... Convert your mind from this matter completely.
    You may visit your parents for a week... Go on a family trip... Take up some additional tasks at work... Enroll a course... whatever is applicable.. but the idea is to divert the mind completely. So, you need some serious change of life immediately. Everything will be alright soon.

7. Gbsy

Gbsy Senior IL'ite

Thanks dear @SGBV

I feel like a wound inside which is paining more sometimes. Don't know what can sober me, but definitely not which takes me to worse.

Meeting friends and engaging myself to something.. little better than I posted.

It may take sometime irrespective of my efforts

8. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

a lot of people are not happy with people once they start living with them is because their imagination about the person is different from reality. You think about the person the way you like.
    So, whatever feelings you have is just because of your imagination and keeping that imagination you in a happy place.
    people do different things to keep them in a mentally high and happy state.
    So, feeling for some close colleague is also the same thing. That keeps you in the metally high state.
    But your issues are much deeper. Once you can analyze what is bothering you and why you trying to be an imaginary state of about some person can give you some perspective.

pinkydarling and shravs3 like this.
  9. Angela123

Angela123 Gold IL'ite

That is a good step.

Do you think he moved away because he wanted to be distant from you? Also this might be your chance to get over it.
    IMO, by pursuing/thinking about this crush too much you are wasting your precious happy time with your family.

Amica likes this.
  10. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

lol, this made my day ... I am taking this platform as an opportunity to let you know that if you like VD, then definitely watch Dulquer Salmaan's interviews first and then his movies if you want to know more ... I definitely became Fida of his acting and especially DS and Nity menon's combo.. eventhough he came with a great background he hardly used it I guess... Eoin Morgan ...mmm..dint pay much attention I will watch ..Thanks!

BTW OP, Lets take a bottom up approach, what will you loose if you continue, to list a few:

1) Peace
    2) Family
    3) Character
    4) etc.,

Can you afford to loose any of those? Then why even think about it and discuss...

Fill your mind with some other stuff that is of your interest, movies, sleeping, eating, exercise, taking a break, meditation, religious practices , spend time with family share more get more... etc.,

Keep crush as a crush , crush is not bad if it stays in limits!

Good Luck, Keep checking on IL for good stuff. There are more mentors here in this IL than I ever thought! Get in touch with them and try to get practicality of life and family !

I would like to thank this IL family for being so supportive for everyone in need and deed!

Great job guys, Please pat on your back on my behalf!

--PS