Advise On Taking Course

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Caughtinbetween, Oct 13, 2017.

1. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

True @lavani. I will be doing mini project to learn these things

2. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

Exactly , i realized lately that watching videos is not for me. Sometimes i would need 6-7 retakes of a 30 min video to concentrate fully on it . It needs a strong/single minded focus. While at it I would also like to mention here that @shravs3 you can create an account with aws free tier for an year , that would give you good ground to practice the services first hand . You can also be mindful and spend 10-20$ as budget to have access to more services and trying your hands on scaling . However free tier is a good first step.

shravs3 likes this.
  3. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks I had already created aws account during my final year long ago for a project. I reactivated it last week to practice.
    Watching videos is not my cup of tea too :tongueclosed: I can’t concentrate for long time.

Doing a mini project is the only option :blush:

4. jackfowler

jackfowler Guest

Hi there!

Spoken English Classes over the phone is the best course to learn English these days. You can go through the information given below and make up your mind.