Helmet mela

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by periamma, Dec 15, 2011.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

A strict police officer was posted to our city as the commissioner.As soon as he took charge he issued an order that wearing helmet is a must for two wheeler drivers.Helmet sale was in full swing on the road sides.

on one fine evening there were 5 couples in a petrol station and suddenly the power went off.Then one of them started his vehicle and a lady sat on the billion and they were 1km. away from the petrol station.The mobile of the lady began to ring and she had a voice "hey where are you?"The lady replied "are you mad ,i am behind you and you are wasting money by calling me'The gentleman who was driving stopped his vehicle hearing this ladie's voice and finally noticed that she is not his wife.Due to power cut this woman have boarded wrongly .Then she called her husband and travelled her way.The other man returned back to petrol station to pick up his wife and only God knows what happened to him.This was the hot news in our city last week.

There are many advantages in wearing helmet .Those who get a call thro' mobile stop their bikes and attend the calls. This helps to avoid accidents.
    There were posters seen around the city thanking the new police commissioner.

Sandyr46 and sindmani like this.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hahahaha Periamma sorry just couldn't stop laughing at the incident that took place.
    It is like uski biwi eeskey bike eesiki biwi uski bike par......
    I know you just can't make out who it is when they wear the helmet. Thank God that guy stopped or he would have just taken her away.

3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Aruna thanks for your fb.Icouldn't stop laughing even now.Most of our friends don't visit this section and so i posted in snippets.

4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@sindmani Thanks for going through my old posts and giving likes.:clap2::clap2: This is for your patience

sindmani likes this.
  5. jackfowler

jackfowler Guest

Even though we have very high number of road accidents and fatalities relating to it, every Indian on the road considers himself special and an expert level driver and believes that he/she does not need a helmet . Another misconception is that, helmet is not required in low speeds.

This is not just the case with helmets. When it comes to safety, we never think anything wrong can happen to us. People do not use seat belts, they prefer to go for cars without airbags, rarely maintain the right air pressure, often break traffic rules, and quite often also drive under the influence of alcohol.

periamma likes this.
  6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@jackfowler Last week one Policeman from traffic wing died in accident at Chennai and he didn't use helmet.Safety awareness is poor in India