1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

In my opinion I feel people are equally against vanitha as compared to MV. Most unofficial polls show vanitha with least votes. Both are equally irritating. Vanitha wants only her opinion mattered and all should accept it, this creats unnecessary drama in the house.
    I also don't feel Kamal has a chance to decide who should stay and who leave. It's BB decision mostly.

Dhamini, balakrish, SpringB and 2 others like this.
  2. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Yes. Vanita eviction would dumb down the house.
    MV is a blithering idiot, Perhaps that is the reason why he is retained by BB, with some bogus vote count.

Anusha2917 likes this.
  3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Once Gayathri jeyaram was eliminated viewership came down. BB would be stupid in sending vanitha so early. BB retained aishwarya in spite of the fact that majority audience were against her. Whether or not Kamal has a say I agree, we don't know.

If you see all other contestants they all are playing safe. It's it's going to be a super boring show with current set.

Vanitha shouts yells is dominating stupid whatever you say I will agree but she's genuine and not playing safe game like others.
    Viewership will definitely come down without Vanita.

I had a lot of my votes for her this week alone for her task performance. Who else could have performed it so well ? I can't imagine even my favorite losliya could use her intelligence so much! So I would definitely be super disappointed.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Indeevara, balakrish, Murano and 2 others like this.
  4. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

I came across some rumors in social media reg vanitha's elimination, she had summons to appear in court, BB team wanted to portray as if they respect public votes. Another rumour very funny vanitha's family requested kamal and BB to evict her before she tarnish their name.

Anusha2917, Murano and SpringB like this.
  5. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

highly possible

meepre, Anusha2917 and Murano like this.
  6. Radpriya

Radpriya Silver IL'ite

However without vanitha, there will be dullness in the house. Other house members are going to give love story content I think.

Anusha2917, balakrish and Murano like this.
  7. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

I might have missed this, but is Kamal announcing the order by number of votes? Didn't hear any actual numbers.

Sometimes Vijay TV will play around the order to keep the suspense going into the next day.

Murano and Anusha2917 like this.
  8. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

I know lot of folks here want MV to go, and I can see all of your reasons.

The only reason I am not saying that is because of his personal story. To me, it feels like MV is not really fighting to win BB, but mainly to stay with the warm bodies around and forget his hardships of life outside.

He doesn't crib about losing tasks or anything ( or I didn't notice ). He gets upset and emotional if he will be asked to leave. He sees captaincy as a way to get immunity for one more week.

Doesn't really have any other bad quality, does he?

Murano and SpringB like this.
  9. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

Demands respect always , too self-centered, one min he says don’t call me appa and next min he goes and hugs ( can’t forget Tharshans silent tears then), his love showering appears real fake (oxymoron) , takes everything too personal, has one set of rules for self and another set for others ... these qualities doesn’t go well in a group setting.

Dhamini, Indeevara, Ranchu and 4 others like this.