1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Difference Between Endometriosis And Endometrial Polyp

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by pihu123, Jul 10, 2019.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

I recently went for pelvic ultrasound and found that i have endometrial polyp of size 6*6 mm on 15th day of my cycle.What is the difference between endometriosis and endometrial polyp? Can endometrial polyp be cured with Dr uppal sir medicines without any operation? Can i conceive? Do polyps obstruct to conceive.Please help me someone.

2. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

@pihu123 ,endrometrial polyp mostly occur due to abortion mostly.. some times if the polyp is very small it will rupture on its own,if you are bit over weight try to reduce ur weight,and with exercises and daily walking it will cute,but it takes time at least a month or two months to dislove but it's the permanent solution for u rather than using any medicine...for me two yrs bk I found polyps and doc said he will do hysteroscopy to rupture it,but I took time for two months and lost my excess weight and did daily exercises and walking,after two months scan Nothing is there,
    First try ur best from ur side if not worked go wth medication...it's my advice onl..
    Take care ..

3. Mina7

Mina7 New IL'ite

A polyp is like a small cauliflower like growth in the uterine lining .
    Sometimes depending on the place and size of polyp it may or may not prevent a pregnancy

Endometriosis is a more problematic condition in which uterine layer is found outside the uterus and causes problems - abdominal pain etc