Brahmins Association in Dubai

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Dubai' started by hemaramesh99, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Mins

Mins New IL'ite

VCAREHOMES
    Seniors’ Delight
    Senior Care Consultants
    Dr. (Mrs) Meenakshi Iyer
    04222404804/09345333428
    vcarehomes@gmail.com

Greetings.

All our services are FREE OF COST.
    Always consult FREE with VCAREHOMES before finalizing your Retirement Home.
    Vcarehomes is launched with the Blessings of Shri A V Ramaswamy, pioneer in Retirement Community concept and implementation. We were fortunate to be blessed by Swamy Dayanand Saraswathi to offer this Service.

We offer FREE consultation about Senior Citizens Housing like Vanaprastha, Brindavan, , Nanananihomes of Ananya Shelters, Tapovan, Soundaryam,Serene, Swasthya, Swarnalayam etc etc. We are the single-window to know in full details about all these projects and more and get the most competitive Senior dwelling for you. Consulting with us will help you make the right choice like ownership, freehold, leasehold, apart from getting the Best Offers like location of your choice within your budget, Bank loans etc.

Choosing to settle down in a Senior Citizen Housing offers you complete freedom from mundane chores, Dignified Retirement in the real sense for both the life partners, assured social life, vast networking, 24x7 security, Prompt medical aid, time and opportunity to persue to life-goals, nurture and engage in latent talents, remain young at heart and above all give PEACE to yourselves and your children/family.

We ourselves settled in Dhyanaprastha, next to Vanaprastha and enjoy all the above benefits. We want to give this opportunity to others also. This is what we do at VCAREHOMES.

Vcarehomes, born on 28[SUP]th[/SUP] Oct,2010 has housed 49 families from around the globe!

Please feel free to contact us to know anything about Seniuor Care and give us an opportunity to help you/ to be of service to you. We assure you that you will thank yourself for your decision to contact us. All that we ask you in return is your Blessings and good wishes.

Meenakshi Iyer/Shiva Iyer

Very Important:- So never decide on your Retirement community dwelling without consulting FREE with Vcarehomes

2. srimathirs

srimathirs Senior IL'ite

Hi gayathri

are you still in dubai?Got to know about the group..can you please share the same to me ?I stay in al qusais

Srichitra999 and AZAR89 like this.
  3. Srichitra999

Srichitra999 New IL'ite

Even i am in need of brahmin woman for mangalagowri vratham.. can we help each other and find woman for our puja.. pleas help

4. Srichitra999

Srichitra999 New IL'ite

Me too waiting for woman to do mangalagowri puja.. please help

5. Srichitra999

Srichitra999 New IL'ite

Pleas update me the same

6. lkrish

lkrish New IL'ite

Hi
    Did u get any info about the brahmin group or other religious activity
    Am new to Dubai staying in Al Nahda
    Pls help

7. srashmi

srashmi New IL'ite

NO FEES. ANYONE interested to participate in Lalitha Sahasranamam group recitation and Bhagvad Gita memorization for KIDS above 7 years and LADIES. Please let me know. I live in BIN JUMA building in AL NAHDA 1 DUBAI. WhatsApp or call 0553413015

Regards,
    Rashmi

8. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

9. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

There is a Dubai Pradosham Group. They perform pradosham poojas at himes in dubsi n abu dhabi. You can meet a lot of Brahmins.

10. srimathirs

srimathirs Senior IL'ite

@Sandyr46 How to join that group?is it watsapp group?