1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Women Empowerment – Practice What You Preach

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sandyr46, Jul 8, 2019.

1. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

@Sandyr46
    Sorry about your father. I know and I can completely understand what is it like to lose a parent at young age and not have siblings. Trust me, I do ! I lost both my parents and I have no siblings.

Sorry about your abusive marriage. Kudos for coming out of such marriage.
    Having been a child without dad and being in an abusive marriage, I am sure you know that you are your only strength and only support.
    I would suggest you to brainwash your friend to take some courage and have a straight chat with her SIL and her H.
    If she wants a happy home, she needs to do something for it - being quiet wont solve the problem.
    SIL is only a symptom - the root cause is else where.

Sandyr46 likes this.
  2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

A man hits his wife lying in the hospital bed after giving birth to a child who is fighting for his life.

How can this monster not be blamed ?

How can any one be excused this horrible behavior because he is the stressed out father?
    This is the mother of the child that he is hitting .

He should have begged for forgiveness ,instead this shameless guy is still blaming his wife.
    How can this pos not be blamed?

As for the sil...your friend should have cut this witch our of her and her child's life.

Protecting our children from horrible people is a part of basic parenting even if they are close relatives.She should have stopped all communication and banned this excuse of a human out of her child's life.

SunPa and Sandyr46 like this.
  3. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

She is the extreme tolerant kind. Regardless of what the SIL did, she flew all the way to India when her SIL's child was critical. Her hubby was not in town. She maybe the silent type and calm but in crisis she is the strongest. She ran all errands from arranging the best hospital to the surgeon and infact left her own child at her mothers and was there for her SIL's crisis. For 3 years she made sure that she and her hubby worked extra hours to run SIL's family as her BIL resigned his job and stayed at home after the incident. The loss of SIL's kid was devastating more to her than SIL because she was tending to that child at the hospital. She is that dedicated.

4. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

The reason I posted her story here is for her to read as well and all your answers will help her come out of her shell and confront.

periamma and sbonigala like this.
  5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

She has to come out of the shell to shine brighter than before.My wishes to your friend

Anusha2917, Sandyr46 and yellowmango like this.
  6. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

You are a good friend op.
    Your friend has to understand that she needs to change if she wants to bring change in her life.

sbonigala and Sandyr46 like this.
  7. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

Yes that is the intention.