1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Women Empowerment – Practice What You Preach

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sandyr46, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

As much as I understand the husband was at fault the reason was not initiated by him. He was vulnerable too as a father. And people in that state of mind tend to believe everything. He was brainwashed and no reasoning could have worked because that how we humans are engineered. The person to blame here is this woman who took advantage of the situation and broke a wonderful family. And I for one cant forgive someone like that.

2. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

No Satchi, unfortunately the relationship is damaged. I just keep admiring her will power continuing to stay in this marriage. We see so couples getting divorced for even minor reasons. Am so proud to b associated with someone who has that never ending smile on her face and a heart so full of love for the child that she sacrificed every other happiness. This to me is selfless love. No expectations. Just pure love...

satchitananda likes this.
  3. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

If you would have ever got a chance to know that lady Sri you would have understood what real mabipulation means. For me she seemed like one of those vamps from Ektha Kapoor serials. She definitely seemed inspired by one !

4. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

Well said @satchitananda Satchi akka and @iamsrihere
    The bigger problem is the man who is so stupid and allows people to talk sh!t about his wife.
    A man who cant be man enough to stand up for his wife just when she needed him the most and when she is at her most vulnerable moments herself ! What an idiot !

5. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

Hey!
    Here the husband, if he was vulnerable at that particular time, as is naturally expected, should have come back to his senses , at least when everything was normal.
    He can't be absolved of all faults , especially when the whole stress and ill health had to be suffered by his own immediate family namely wife and child.
    These kind of conniving woman,as your friend's SIL, will stay and go in many lives but the humans who form the central characters need to be trusting of their own thoughts and beliefs, instead of blindly believing others. Thus, him never having the ability to recover from the ill spoken words of a third party, reflect poorly on him and shows what a narrow mind he has.

6. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

We should also start putting blame where it belongs first. We are ready to blame the SIL or mil or whoever, when a husband behaves so badly why dont we put the blame on him first?
    Why is it always we treat "man" as a poor innocent person who doesnt have a single bad bone , his only fault seems to be be is influenced by woman and somehow bears no responsibility for that !

Sorry but this is a classic case of woman putting down woman because man apparently can do no wrong.

7. sbonigala

well said !
    Every family will have an evil one.
    Even after 9 years(seeing that the kid is healthy and is doing well) the relationship is still not fixed, then its not SILs fault - its the husband's inability to (hu)man up

8. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Agreed dear..But I still think the husband should have realized sooner or later..To say that your friend's family life has been disturbed till date is concerning..the lady in question may not have been manipulating day in and day out like we see in serials..She has her own family..So the mistake definitely is on the husband's side..

Sandyr46 likes this.
  9. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

I dont disagree. But would like to cut him some slack as a father.

Afresh likes this.
  10. sbonigala

Just thinking...you said the SIL was pregnant too!!
    do you think it could be her harmonal imbalance that caused her insecurities ?