1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whom To Complain About Myself ?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by BeautifulSmile, Jul 5, 2019.

1. BeautifulSmile

BeautifulSmile Silver IL'ite

Whom to complain about myself ? I am so stupid or so used to complaining. Better to change.

No one is at fault other than me, when I am capable of controlling my brain. What exactly happened - why I am sad, upset and crying? Answer is : NOTHING NEW. How to gather the control over my brain and let it settle down.

This is the only place I can come back and gain the strength all the time when I am in need of help.

This feeling is not new to me, every time I go thru this and bounce back. I try listen to motivational videos or some good quotes. Sometimes one random line helps me to move with lot of positiveness. But this time, positive-ness has been completely shut off. You are the only hope for me. All I want its: Just be happy, be normal and calm down this pounding heart.

nakshatra1 and rachaputi like this.

2. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

Errrr...so why complain about u n for what !!

BeautifulSmile likes this.
  3. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

I think I understood what you want to say. Let me try to give an example. If you throw a ball to reach the goal then it's not necessary that it will hit at once. But it will cover some distance at once. Now you too have to cover that distance as no other player is there and throw that ball again. Repeated throws can help you reach your goal.

Everytime when you feel that you came to same situation then calm down and think about the distance covered by you from the last instance. You need to practice more and keep throwing your ball.

Everything in this world needs practice and for that we need some good words to encourage ourselves. So the good words are keep going. Take care:thumbup:.

4. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

She may be just venting

5. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Complain about the self ?
    • People go to confessionals at the Church and feel contrite to their heart's content.
    • People go to Temples to unload the burden, and ask for salvation.
    • People may also introspect, compile, anthologize, and write snippets for the IL Forum.

6. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

If you are asking how to simply act and not react... how to calm down your chatting mind..

Its meditation...it does calm down mind chatter... but meditation should not be goal oriented...you don't meditate for success or for fashion or for mental health to tick a box..meditation is a process, the end is beyoned what we can decipher yet everything gets simpler. Respect and try.

I am a beginner. It does no harm.

7. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Talking to a counselor may help

8. BeautifulSmile

BeautifulSmile Silver IL'ite

:facepalm: May be I was venting. or I was suppressing or I just dont want to aggravate my mood by opening up what I was feeling at that time. Feeling kinda ok for now. Hope to be cheerful soon. Still in hunt of unknown comfort. Feeling so empty. Just want to disappear in the woods. :tonguecrazy:

9. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Whenever I have issues, I look at the largest picture of life, like infact from the eyes of the stars in the space..We will appear like just a spec of dust or even microscopic..And N number of humans have been born and died through all the suffering that they had..So I convince myself asking if our issues have any impact at all?

And it is absolutely normal , infact, humanly to go through these kinds of moments when you feel like venting or most frustrated..So WE DO LIVE and move on..

Hopefully my rambling makes you want to vent less..lol..hang on..It will all fall into place..

10. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

To us, of course. It's what we're here for. :cool: