Gabfest: And Thereby Hangs A Tail

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Cimorene, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

Hi there!
    I think its not only about reciprocating to a friendly rejoinder ! but what others do miss ( self included) are sometimes ::
    'The subtleties that we glaze over and take for granted, come out so clearly articulated in your choice of language ( accuracy thy name) BUT, its not just that , its the feelings and emotions that everybody connects to whilst reading your expression but when one is faced with the same situation demanding a response, we cannot decode and feel the entire gamut of emotions that this @Novalis write up brings :)!! '
    So all credit is not only to your gifted language skills but also to your ability to understand every small micro-second' emotion that you undergo and then bring it out on paper!!
    You just know how to decode the feelings so well, which or mind has been taught to code and wrap and keep in a storage area to consume lesser memory bytes in the brain i think ;)!!

I have an idea.. Why don't you start classes to learn this expression decoding through your writing skills... am sure it'll help many to connect with their innerself :)

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Hairline changed course to hairbreadth escape from alarming situation.
    God bless it is!
    Thanks and Regards

Giri12 likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

:hello:It is wise to ask questions instead of remaining mute when answer is eluding the mind; and the question however insignificant or awkward or irrational, one should not shy away from mouthing it. Sometimes the great answer is found in questions too.
    Congrats you are badged now.
    Thanks and regards.
    God is felt in puzzling or enigmatic questions.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    Anusha2917, girvani and shravs3 like this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Generally, the quality of reading supersedes the quantity of reading. Besides, many times, the influence of what we read is dependent on commentary of reputed authors and magazines' approval as best sellers. A paragraph about how these books transforms the life of an individual by so called experts increases the sale through Amazon and Barnes & Nobles. In my experience, I found some unusual writing in the books that have not reached the hands of these so called experts.

I keep reading books at my own pace and focus my attention on absorption of the contents and the flowing language of the writer. I recently read a book written by Kavita Kane titled, "Karna's wife" and systematically enjoyed her style of writing just like how I enjoy your style of writing. It gave a great sense of fulfillment of reading a book that is written by someone who is determined to bring the happenings several thousand years ago in front of the reader's eyes. The choice of words to describe the characters, scenes, conversations, feelings, emotions, etc. are simply stunning.

Now, I am reading two books simultaneously and one of them is "How to change your mind" by Michael Pollan and "the untethered soul" by Michael A. Singer, a book I began reading a few months ago but for some reason couldn't finish reading. I have no goals or targets but enjoy whatever I read and take my time to read the books as long as I need. I am not expecting me to be any different tomorrow but my thoughts that such writers who know how to present things in an organized fashion make my thoughts organized.

startinganew and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. Thyagarajan

:hello:presents small or big but done in presence of your boys would always stand them in good stead in the long run. A good and sound education in social science that betters cameradiere

Anusha2917 and girvani like this.
  6. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

:wave:Hey... Hope all is well... Did I miss any update after this?
    Thought of sending you a DM but I wasn't allowed to!

Take care . :thumbsup:

kaniths likes this.
  7. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

No, you didn't miss. There isn't really any update yet. Additional tests and this time it's been sent to Germany. Nothing solid to say until the reports have come back. Waiting, fingers crossed. : )
    Thank you. : )

Greenbay, corrosion and Anusha2917 like this.
  8. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Hey you are in my prayers.. :blush::blush:

kaniths likes this.
  9. Seekers

Seekers New IL'ite

Anusha2917 and Thyagarajan like this.
  10. Thyagarajan

:hello:I viewed exquisite attachment 260276 of @Anusha2917 THE BRASS KRISHNER garlanded by tight strung ivory jasmine . My spouse too viewed it and expressed joy with moist eyes. The posture of Lord Holding The Flute Near horizontal is quite impressive. Air we breathe comes out of His flute.
    Let this air fill your new home all the time.
    Thanks and regards.
    God in every flute .

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    girvani and Anusha2917 like this.