1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Positivity02

Positivity02 Silver IL'ite

I liked what vanitha spoke till she said to Madhu, " Marriage life has not been good for all, you have it now , don't know what will happen in future". That was so unfair and hurtful.

2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

candidheart and rmpriya like this.
  3. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

IMO, I think initially Madhu asked FB not to say abt bottle baby issue with best interest for Abhi..but it went out of context and she was portrayed as the villain. In her POV this kind of stuff, will not be received well with general family audience..(and since this is tamil audience ,she said tamil ponnu)...even kids are watching this show, so this is not appropriate..even later when vanitha confront comparing films she says that is different and this is different.

I think there's no need for everyone to attack her so much, she told only when she was asked by KH.

Ellarum trying superhard to portray that they are non-discriminating (i guess last seasons impact!!), sapaaaaa...:facepalm:

But onnu puriyuthu, this group thurumbu kedachaa pothum, thoonakiduvanga!!
    @Positivity02 Vanitha was too much, in saying we don't know what will happen later..:rage::frowning:, totally uncalled for!!

But I do like this batch! better than previous seasons...
    My favorite so far
    Mugen, Tharsan and Losliya

I think namma @ILoveTulips is studying each character now...She will come with a bang:cheer::cheer:

Ranchu and Chrisjo like this.
  4. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Interesting list of nominations..

Meera is an obvious one

Madhumitha- all bcoz of the previous day fight

Cheran - he was taken back.. he was like ‘me ??’ ‘Am nominated ??’ - n there was some inside story about his attitude with others

Kavin n Sakshi were equally taken back. They both went on about who would have nominated them n why ?

Saravanan - he jus roams around lost at times

FB - her attitude

5. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

These kind of talks are unwarranted for. It’s rude n hurtful.

candidheart and Chrisjo like this.
  6. Radpriya

Radpriya Silver IL'ite

In real life it is very hard to mingle with people like vanitha. She could have left the issue with Madhumitha.

When madhu speaks alone with tears instead of pity I got irritating, don't know why.

candidheart and varhem like this.
  7. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

I don’t somehow understand why Madhu seemed so restless about that bottle issue and all. She cud ve left it atleast when she understood its going overboard. To me her points sounded silly. Infact she provided Abirami a free chance to over react and cry and create a scene:rolleyes:

Sakshi accusing Abi for not getting surprised when the former got nominated sounded soo childlike :facepalm:
    Sakshi and Kavin seem so disturbed hearing their names in the list. Both keep on analyzing forever with all permutations and combinations :rolleye:

8. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

why is madhu talking to herself?:confundio1:

i read reshma and bobby simha are cousins.reshma's dad had produced some films.ellam you tube infos

candidheart, rmpriya and Radpriya like this.
  9. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

I think when Vanitha said, today your life is good, tomorrow we don't know what will happen, I feel, she meant, not to take things for granted.

When people are in a high, they do all kinds of things without realizing that life throws twists and it's important to be grounded.

Maybe, the way she said wasn't right.

Indeevara, SpringB and rmpriya like this.
  10. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

I agree but the way she told I was shocked, to say something like that to another person's face is simply rude. I hate her attitude.