Mundane Life And It Bores Me.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Anusha2917, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Desiindian

Desiindian Gold IL'ite

The taster has to taste some salt before tasting another sweet to differentiate the tastes. Else he/she cannot make the what need to be added or cut in sweet. This applies to our life too. We need salt now and then to cherish and enjoy the sweets. It is true, too much of sweetness makes us bored sometimes. This moment is a blessing to you, enjoy it.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Anusha, I would suggest that you try something different altogether.
    Recently even i was longing for a change from my routine. I desperately needed a change. But that change came as an accident for me and had a right leg injury. Those 10 days definitly gave me pain and change but i did not want that kind of a change.

Some three years back i was feeling the day to day routine as really boring. Things which worked for me was, Me n my hubby started going to Raghudixit shows, along with my kid and enjoyed a lot. The craze started to such an extent that we attened almost all the shows which was held in the city. We also attended the MD pallavi's shows. This gave us a break from our daily routine. We would take a couple of days on a week day and travel to some hill stations or to the seashore.
    This gave a break from the mundane routine.
    Hope this helps.

Thyagarajan likes this.