Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

The charts of the children till they complete 12 years of age should not be taken up for any astrological study.

Regards

2. Srisakshi

Srisakshi New IL'ite

My brothers rasi was born on 15 th april 1973. 6.55 am.
    He recently lost his job abroad. When will he get his job back?. Will he get it abroad?

3. WantMagic

WantMagic New IL'ite

Hello sir!!

I am trying to have baby for a long time. Already had two miscarriages. I am currently pregnant. But doc informed that will be a miscarriage too. Could you please see our jathagam and predict when will we possibly have a child?

Mine
    1) Date of Birth 25-11-1987
    2) Time of Birth 2.25 pm
    3) Place of Birth Tanjore

My husband's
    1) Date of Birth - 18-04-1988
    2) Time of Birth 8.20 am
    3) Place of Birth - Vishakapatnam

4. Swaar

Swaar New IL'ite

Namaste Guruji,

I asked this question previously also, but did not get a reply. Probably got pushed down the list because of other questions. Please help me out, I am in really deep financial trouble.

My DOB -- January 31, 1978, Time of Birth - 5:30 AM, Place of birth-- Hyderabad, AP.
    My husband's DOB -- September 6, 1972, Time of birth - 6:00 AM, Hyderabad, AP.

I am going through very tough financial situation, lot of debt, no savings, lot of expenses and money being drained. I am in a good job. My husband's job is not stable, sometimes he gets salary, sometimes he doesn't. I am very worried about our future financial security. We have 2 kids in school now, going to college soon, we have no money to pay for their fees. I am very worried.

Please guide us on when things will improve for us financially.

Thank you so much for your help to everyone!

--Swathi

5. aries9811

aries9811 New IL'ite

Guruji,

Thank you for response. I am unable to understand, why is that there are no proposals comings. Its very hard to imagine...and nothing seems to work in favor. Please suggests any remedy.

Kind regards,
    arian

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The birth details given by you are not enough to generate the birth chart. Hence, you may repost your request with the full birth details viz., date of birth; time of birth and place of birth.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Kindly repost your request after a week.

Regards

8. Srisakshi

Srisakshi New IL'ite

Date of birth: 15 th april 1973
    Time of birth:6.55 am
    Place of birth : Thanjavur
    When will he get his job back in dubai?
    Currently he resides in dubai.

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

At present you are running the major dasa of SAturn which commenced on 01.02.2013 and will be operative until 02.02.2032. The dasa lord is in retrograde motion and hemmed in between Mars and Rahu, the two natural malefics. The present running SAturn and Ketu are placed in 6/8 from each other which is not expected to give any beneficial results.This be operative until 29.11.2019. The 11th lord, Venus, lord of profit is placed in the 2nd, house of self earning which is extremely good for earning.

However, in as much as the running dasa and sub period is in adverse position, you are liable to some sufferings. Hence, you may try to be on fast on every Saturday, in case if your health permits. Please try to offer boiled rise soaked with sesame seed and sesame oil to the crows on the morning of Saturday, before your breakfast.

Please make a visit to Tirupathy and pray Lord Venkatshwara with much dedications.

Please use sesame oil in your pooja room

Please take any non veg on Saturn, in case you are in the habit of taking NV

Please try offer few coins to the beggars, handicapped and Leprosy people, when you come of them.

Never ill treat your servants.

If you try to do the possible above, to the extent possible, you will come out of your problem and things will get improved slowly.

Regards

10. Srisakshi

Srisakshi New IL'ite

Thanks for your immediate reply sir