1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

You Are Missing In My Heart!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rajeni, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Thank you dear CM! Next part is here..

2. Rajeni

Thank you dear Rampuri for continuing to read the story!!

3. Rajeni

Previous Chapters:

Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5 - Part 6 - Part 7 - Part 8 - Part 9 - Part 10 - Part 11 - Part 12 - Part 13 - Part 14 - Part 15 - Part 16 - Part 17 - Part 18 - Part 19 - Part 20 - Part 21 - Part 22 - Part 23 - Part 24 - Part 25 - Part 26 - Part 27 - Part 28 - Part 29 - Part 30 - Part 31 -Part 32 - Part 33 - Part 34 - Part 35 - Part 36 - Part 37 - Part 38 - Part 39 - Part 40 - Part 41 - Part 42 - Part 43 - Part 44 - Part 45 - Part 46

Chapter 47:

Nethra stood there unable to believe in what her eyes were witnessing.

Between the van and the back wall of the hall, Kishore stood consoling a woman. By the way his hands held her hips, by the way she sobbed holding his shirt collars, there was little doubt about their relationship.

Nethra’s mouth went dry and her knees threatened to buckle. Her hands involuntarily held the side of the van for support.

“Kishore please don’t do this”, the woman again sobbed into his chest.

Kishore held her shoulders and pulled her away, forcing her to look at his face, “Listen Kavya! It’s not that I don’t love you.. but I can’t marry you, darling.. you know that.. don’t create problems now” he said.

“Why? Why can’t you marry me?” she asked in a small voice.

“Stop this Kavya! You are making it difficult.. alright, if you want me to say it.. I cannot convince my family to marry a divorcee with an 8 year old son”, he spat the words between his teeth.

“Did you forget the reason I became a ‘Divorcee’? Is it not my affair with you which has pushed me out of my marriage?” she asked bitterly and added, “Did you not promise to be with me always?”

Kishore’s tone went down at her accusation and switched to consoling, “Of course darling! See all of this is for my family and society.. but I will always be there for you.. how can I forget you?”

Nethra felt like throwing up hearing this exchange and her mobile which had fell on the ground rang at the same time.

The mobile startled the other two and Kishore rushed out of his hiding place to find Nethra standing there, her eyes wide and red and her face vivid with pure rage.

Kishore was also equally shocked to find Nethra there at that time, but he masked his expression expertly. “Neths..”, he called and took a step towards her.

“Not another step”, she roared and she turned and ran inside, before Kishore could think or act.

Inside the small Bride’s room, Nirmala sat on the floor, looking crumbled, unable to bare the magnitude of what her daughter was saying. Vasan’s face reflected his daughter’s furry and rage at one moment and his wife’s misery the next moment, as he held his daughter in his arms. He was torn by the overwhelming emotions. Tanvi and Sanjana stood in tears too shocked to move. There was another figure that stood frozen at the door, its face like stone, its jaw slightly dropped, not even batting its eye, not even breathing.

Nethra caught sight of the figure as she lifted her head from her dad’s chest. A fresh wave of sobs broke through her chest, “Ajuuuuu”, she cried, sinking to the floor. He rushed to her in two long strides and held her kneeling beside, as she cried aloud burying her face on his shoulders.

“I told you so”, said a voice and Nethra’s body stiffened in response to it. All the other eyes in the room turned towards the door from where the voice came from.

Kishore stood there with his parents and a bunch of relatives.

“I didn’t believe when my son said this. Is this how you have brought your daughter up?” Kishore’s mother yelled at Vasan in her coarse voice.

“What? You guys have the nerve to talk about my daughter? Ask your son what he had done”, Vasan spat between his clenched teeth.

“The only mistake that my son did was to fall in love with such a girl, who..” , before the woman could complete, Vasan interrupted, “Stop that! Stop that right now! Another word about my daughter, I will kill you all.. I know what you are doing.. You are trying to turn tables to hide what your son has done”, he roared.

All the while, Nethra sat there looking strangely at the woman who would have been her mother-in-law. Arjun slowly stood up, his palm curled into tight fists, controlling himself from doing something rash.

“What? What did my son do? Even after we catching your daughter romancing with another guy right here.. you try to blame my son?” the woman yelled again pointing her fingers at Nethra and Arjun.

Both Nethra and Arjun face twisted bitterly and Arjun took a step forward, but before he could act, Vasan roared, “I have warned you not to talk about my daughter. I don’t need to explain their relationship to you anymore.. You uncouth people will not see or buy the truth and anyway you have come here planned”, even as he spoke, the crowd behind Kishore and his parents began talking and the environment became chaotic. Kishore stood there silently playing victim, internally enjoying the development.

“It’s you who are uncouth.. You and your family… your daughter who can’t be satisfied with one man.. Such a slu…”, before the women could complete, Arjun’s palm landed hard against Kishore’s cheek with such a force that he fell on the ground. The women froze her jaw dropping in shock. Everyone else stood shocked too.

“Did he not warn not to talk about her”, he thundered, his voice echoed from the hallway outside.

Kishore got up staggering, his face flushed with anger and shame. A relative who was middle-aged sprang at Arjun saying, “How dare you..” and before he could complete Arjun’s hand caught his neck and he was struggling to breath.

The rest of the crowd automatically took a step back scared of the man who still held the other man’s neck, scared of the rage seeping through his entire frame. He stood like a Monster.

He dropped his hand and the man fell on the ground choking.

A few rushed to him, helping him up and the rest of the crowd pulled Kishore and his parents back, saying “Come, lets complain to the police.. he is a rowdy.. we don’t need to deal with such guys”

Arjun barked a bitter laugh at the comment and holding Nethra’s wrist, he moved to towards the door, yanking her along. As he passed Nirmala, who stood leaning against the wall, who did not move or speak so far, whose tears never stopped all this while, his another arm automatically circled around her shoulders, pulling her to his side and he walked out holding Nethra in one hand and almost half of carrying Nirmala on his other side, as she leaned on him. He barked a “MOVE” as he passed the crowd, which stood indecisive whether or how to stop them.

Vasan quickly looked at the girls indicating to leave. Tanvi glanced around the room, at all of Nethra’s unpacked stuff and quickly deciding grabbed the lock.

As they tried to move out, again the crowd started. “Answer us before running away”, “Do you think you can run easily”, “Running like a coward” – various voices spoke at the same time.

“Move before he comes looking for us”, Vasan said, as he continued to move out followed by the girls.

Though there were comments like,“ Who is afraid him?” “Let’s call the police” No one dared to stop them as they locked the room and walked away.

(Contd.)

Adharv, Rampuri9, Bhoonzee and 4 others like this.
  4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh no...Kishore guy is bad .. poor Nethra...good going Rajeni

5. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

6. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Oh..kishore himself is bad...I thought Arjun was behind failure of her marriage

peddadas likes this.
  7. Sachini

Sachini Bronze IL'ite

Wow Rajeni. Welcome back. As usual u keep us on the edge with twists. Keep going

8. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Tanvi glanced around the room, at all of Nethra’s unpacked stuff and quickly deciding grabbed the lock.

Very practical:thumbup:
    In most of the stories the stream flows along with the main characters and thier actions, I likedthe way you are taking everybody with the story.

9. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Rajeni...waiting for current status of Abhi and nethra

10. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

@Rajeni ma'am wow :clap2::clap2: wat a come back!!
    Arivali arivali :rage::rage::smash2: is this how people will romance in public!! :grinning-smiley-048: and that on wedding day with some other guy and infront of parents :eek:

Is Kishore the culprit ???? :confundio1::confundio1: Ouch :facepalm: Arjun pavam pa you misdirected us @Rajeni ma'am ;) Shame on this Kishore...Lucky Nethra!! Screen play was superb!! Overall you had given the thunder and lightening effect :worship2: But its been long time meeting Abhi anna :crybaby2: Discharge paningala illaya pa :lol: look forward to see what happens next. thank you and keep rocking.
    lastly Epi 45 & 47 Vasan uncle rocked as a dad :worship2:

Rampuri9 likes this.