1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Oh! 2 years... Is it Harini who didnt want to meet him all this time or srikanth comtemplating

2. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Thanks BB! So when Sriram and Srikanth are at Mukund's house, he did say something may be to make this gap.
    Now I see the meaning of the title, they are still whispering not saying out loud... :roflmao:

Good going BB, waiting on to know the plot you have to clear this confusion/mystery.

--PS

Rampuri9 likes this.
  3. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

mm may be both or some body decided this for them..

peddadas likes this.
  4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Mukund Sir or Jai Sir :)

creativemumma likes this.
  5. blackbeauty84

:)

6. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Good one...2 yrs ...decision by Srikanth

7. blackbeauty84

Chapter-44

Srikanth

Shame engulfed me when Col.Mukund walked towards the car. Mukund is one of the people , I have let down.

He got into driver side of the car, turned on the ignition and started driving. I didn’t know how to break the ice.

‘Where are we going?’ I asked.

Mukund looked at me and I couldn’t face his eyes.

‘I know you are angry with me.’ I said.

‘That’s too lesser a word. Srikanth, leave alone yesterday’s drinking, Why couldn’t you handle Dev’s death? You know the problem with you, you started looking at everything through guilt eyes…Right from Dev’s death till what happened to Harini.’ He said.

‘Srikanth, I have seen more death than what you have even imagined. With strength, people restart their life from zero. Look at Ramya, Look at Priya they lost their spouses at young age but how confident they are. Thankfully you are blessed with good people around who doesn’t think you are the reason for what happened. I mean both Ramya and Harini..’ Mukund said parking the car near the beach.

I got down along with him and sat looking at the shore.

‘I messed up lot of things…’ I said.

‘Everyone does. Remember whose son you are and start facing the problems.’ He said.

‘I’m just …’

‘You need a change.. Did your father or ORK speak to you on this?’

‘ORK..I’m happy he didn’t fire me..I didn’t concentrate in work since…’

‘I know. ORK has cut some slack for you. Also he has a project in mind for you. If you don’t have anymore plans to ruin your life, contact him at the soonest and follow his advise.’ Mukund said.

Being in beach with Mukund calmed me. Priya used to say, Mukund had a knack of putting mind at ease which I experienced that day.

‘So how’s Harini..’ I asked him.

‘Very broken..I mean not only with what happened yesterday. You are not over her is it?..’ he asked and I couldn’t give a reply to him.

When we went back to Mukund’s house, Sriram was waiting outside ‘She is still raw with what happened, not a right time to meet.’ He said.

‘World doesn’t end today, what’s the point of speaking to her today when you are not clear. ‘ Mukund asked. We left without speaking to Harini.

I started going back to office from the next day. There was something ORK wanted me to take up and I took it up without hesitation.

Harini was not coming to office and I couldn’t bring myself to call Harini again. I knew Priya was in touch with Harini , but both Priya and Dad weren't happy with my breakup with Harini and gave me a earful. Rajib and Sameer urged me to have some patience.

Sriram is the only person I opened up.It must be ten days since the incident when Sriram called me while I was on the way home. He asked me to come to the coffee shop near home.

As soon as I reached, I realized why he called me there. Nandhini was in the coffee shop with few of her friends. Nandhini saw me and came to our table.

She said ‘Hi’ to me and then asked Sriram ‘So is this why, you were staring at me. You could have come and introduced yourself.’

‘ I never thought you would notice amongst that giggles and gossips. Your gang is reviewing the same movie for last thirty minutes.’ Sriram replied.

‘Yeah and you were promoting India’s relationship with neighboring countries. Despite having a girl friend you were mouth watching us..’ she said. Harini used to say Nandhini is quiet different in character and I got to experience it only today.

‘oh my.. mouth watching ..I got a better taste..’ Sriram retorted.

‘I’m not sure of that..But I doubt your girl friend’s taste..’ Nandhini replied.

Sriram was about to answer something where I had to call for peace. ‘Enough guys please. Nandhini you want to drink something?’ I asked.

‘No shop is almost empty with what her table has eaten..’ Sriram replied.

‘Get me a coffee Sriram..’ I said.

‘No, I’ll get you one..This is my treat. ..oh you wouldn’t know, I got selected as VJ ‘I’ channel and I started this week. ‘ she said happily.

‘You still have a year to complete studies right?’ I asked.

‘True..I wanted to help my mother a bit, Started looking for opportunities and then landed here. I will continue my studies as well. ‘ she said.

Her gang wanted to leave and as they left she joined back in our table.

‘Huge relief to ears as your gang left.’ Sriram said returning back to table with coffee and snacks.

‘Srikanth anna, I have a video of him, watching us. Give me his girl friend’s number ‘ Nandhini picked again.

‘Oh my..Both of you stop the cat fights. How’s Harini? Why is she not coming to office these days?’ I asked.

Nandhini’s face became serious.‘You guys don’t talk still? She has quit Evolution. I thought you know that.’she said.

‘Why did she quit? Is it because of that incident?’ I asked.

Nandhini explained Harini got into one of the recently opened IIM in the state. Seems she requested Mukund in to immediate relieving which he agreed easily.

‘I think she indicated something when I met her in Mukund’s house..I missed picking it up then.’ Sriram said.

‘Why I’m not surprised?’ Nandhini asked him.

I was really happy for Harini but at the same time I was upset as she didn’t inform me. It was me who guided her on this.

When we reached home, Vivaan came running to me.

‘Srikanth anna, mummy said you will be going abroad and come back only after a year. Is it true?’ he asked.

‘Yes..’ I replied.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  8. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

might be srikanth?

Nandhini is very lively

9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh that's how its 2 years...makes sense..I should say Srikanth is very blessed to have such a good natured people around him..Can Harini and Srikanth be little romantic? Atleast in future :confundio1::thinking:

Harini is so dry ! Yes, Nandhini is lively!

She got into IIM and not informed Srikanth that's very bad...she should have kept all other things aside and atleast inform this to him and then cut off...after all he is the one who made her realize that she can do something and guided her all along..just with few hiccups in life will she make herself away ..thats bad!

Thats how much I was engrossed in the story, please don't feel bad BB!

--PS

10. blackbeauty84

Thanks corrected it..Glad you liked Nandhini