1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Strange Relationship

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by jananrems, Jun 15, 2019.

1. jananrems

jananrems New IL'ite

Thanks for spending your time and posting here ,i do really value all your comments i will reply to all of your personally ,and sorry for not replying here i was away for a while.
    Coming to most of comments ,may be some of you right deep inside sub concious i had some kind of attraction which made that thing happen in that night .I wanted to clarify again i never had such thought in my mind or wanted to cheat my future husband,i do accept it as mistake but if take it as guilt i will spoil my entire marriage life thats why wanted to tell him and gave him option whether to call off or not.He is not a rich guy me neither we both belong to middle class,(As many of you asked this question whether im rich why he wants to stick with me) i also dont know the real answer until i live some years with him as many of you pointed out may be he might bring this later in marriage life but i dont know now,now he is a happy he took it as mistake in life.
    The reason why i have created this thread just i dont wanted to encourage the guy i slept with or i dont want to completely ignore him,so i wanted him also move on with his life and wanted a advice from some of your life experiences.
    About those who question life of youngsters these days ,just visit a nightclub,pubs in chennia,bglr,mumbai,delhi one night stands are very common these days,and i have went to party but not in intention to have one night stand.

PLK likes this.
  2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

shravs3 likes this.
  3. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

@jananrems, your cavalier attitude toward your "accident" is somewhat perplexing to many of us.

This event was not an accident. It was the result of poor decision-making under the influence of alcohol. Own what happened and figure out how to avoid encores. Your alcohol tolerance is lower than you think it is.

You and your fiancé need to talk face-to-face about fidelity and your attitudes toward it. Make sure things are as they seem. I'll admit I'm skeptical about his forgiveness. Do pay heed to what others have posted in this thread regarding your fiancé.

About your co-worker: To be fair, you aren't the first couple to have a one-night stand, you won't be the last. You both clearly were attracted to each other. What now? If you're sure you want to marry your fiancé, I would advise you to terminate your friendship with your co-worker. Sit him down and tell him you are done with him. Hopefully, he'll understand and accept your decision.

If he continues to contact you after you explicitly tell him you'd prefer to not hear from him again, you're dealing with a stalker. He may have been a friend you were attracted to in the past, but he's not one any more. Protect yourself.

His feelings are his responsibility, not yours. If you really want to be faithful to your fiancé, you can't carry the past with you.

My best wishes for your future. I hope you have a wonderful life ahead of you.

4. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

Janenrems,

To answer your actual question--
    If the guy was a sensitive type: Just sit in the wronged chair and let him lash out at you.
    If the guy is just looking for another 'accident': tell him straight to eff off.

5. PLK

PLK Silver IL'ite

Ok.

You dont need to justify when you accept it was mistake. Matter over.
    As long as the colleague is concerned, just ignore him, else he might be interested to continue this further without any commitment. Easy prey for him. So better not to keep any further hope for him. Time will make him understand.

6. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Why does it have to be so ? As if she is ravaged and he won ?
    This may have been an instance where he may have been asked to "come upstairs" with his decision making brain cells incapacitated, and taken advantage of. And sent home in a besotted state.
    Predator, prey references to mutually agreeable interaction is so pas·sé.

7. rgz

rgz Gold IL'ite

Agreed with Nonya. Why is OP the "prey" here? Neither may have been the prey, or he could have been the prey.

8. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

:roflmao:

9. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Point noted:icon_writing: