1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Strange Relationship

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by jananrems, Jun 15, 2019.

1. littlehearts

littlehearts Senior IL'ite

OP, you should have kept the title as "How to rectify my mistake" instead of strange relationship. And I don't know what it leads to with these causalities/unintentional.

Even it is rude I would strongly say, An alcoholic animal and non-alcoholic animal does the same with these "causalities/unintentional".

Some percentage of fiancé/fiancée will accept before marriage, but they will not have any trust on you after marriage and will start digging behind you. All the marriage meanings like "trust/sincerity" etc.., would be hard to get it back.

2. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

Everyone is so happy go lucky in your scenario... you, the actual guy and the 'other guy'.

Whatever floats in your boat darling.. until it capsizes without a hope. Everything is super cool and covered in YOLO policy until it isn't.
    :buenrollo:

3. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

Its definitely not bigger than casual sex having been engaged.
    She is frivolous yes, but ballsy honest. The second quality is the one that many lack.

4. PLK

PLK Silver IL'ite

In this era...
    Sex between adults with each other's consent without marriage...understandable
    Sex in a live-in relationship in that weak momemt...understandable
    Casual sex between friends...still understandable...
    But getting physical involved, forget sex, even letting someone touch you or kiss you, while you are committed to someone else(married, engaged or othetwise...u have finace in heart and physical with other man)....not understandable...however progressive one may be...and on the top, you have got fiance who also is ok with it...thats most STRANGE...
    Body is just an organ, but humans do sex with atleast some kind of attraction and affection...not just 1 2 3 4.
    .With just weak control over self, what you would have done before engagement or what you would do post marriage is questionable...all over life you will get handsome, fascinating men and...

5. Desiindian

Desiindian Gold IL'ite

Original Post makes many to think fake because engaged and dunken sex with friend, fiance accepting, all this is uncommon.
    Unable to callout as troll because people come here to seek advices on sensitive issues anonymously without being judged,
    The poster is not asking advises
    whether to proceed to marry her fiance or call the engagement ? or
    whether to disclose the matter to fiance or not? or
    whether to marry the friend or not? or
    whether to talk about this to her parent or not?, or
    what to do in this case?
    Her replies cleared the answers for the above Ws. Then what was th purpose of the thread?
    To me, it looks like the drunken sex is the only truth in the OP. Engaged to fiance and he accepting it does not sound real.
    All she wants to know is how to handle the friend guy, who is trying to impress her for one more chance or whatsoever reason that god only knows.

6. senorita2019

senorita2019 Gold IL'ite

Even the LOL doesnt mean anything i guess ...
    Note to self - cut down the sarcasm lol

SinghManisha likes this.
  7. senorita2019

senorita2019 Gold IL'ite

It was a joke and sarcastic remark.
    I dont endorse sleeping around to anyone whether they are married, engaged or single

SinghManisha likes this.
  8. Trisha14

Trisha14 New IL'ite

I can understand ur situation bcz two yes back i cheated on my husband accidentally..with my sons teacher.. When I was alone he took advantage

jananrems likes this.
  9. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

That's exactly why I asked, is this love or arranged marriage? For a love marriage, the OP and her fiancé would have interacted before engagement, so there is an emotional connection and he could let it go for the sake of love, but arranged marriage? However broad minded one is, there are certain things they shouldn't compromise on.

10. rgz

rgz Gold IL'ite

Good first post.
    I like the “he took advantage when alone” damsel in distress phrase to describe the cheating ‘accidentally’ with son’s teacher. Was the dear son’s father also kept in the dark, accidentally ofcourse, about this incident in the aftermath of it happening?

Its prolly best that tree falling sound is not heard, they advocate its good for the forest.

sbonigala likes this.