1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Vitamin A

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by sweety, Jan 20, 2007.

1. sweety

sweety New IL'ite

Hello
    Hope everyone are doing good.
    I came to know from one of my friend that,from age 25 , its good to take Vitamin -A capsule daily. And it even keeps our face glowing.
    Is that true?
    bye:wave

2. sunikris

sunikris Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rupa..,
    I am doing good
    How about u.

I know dialy eating 1 carrot(raw or boiled) or 1glass of carrott juice will give Vitamin A for 1 day.
    & it is good to prevent Hair loss also.
    Don't know about Vit A tabs.
    This is the link which contains more about VItamin A.
    http://www.carrotmuseum.co.uk/vitamina.html

Cheers :-D

3. sweety

sweety New IL'ite

Thanku

Hi!!!
    I am doing good.Thanku for your reply.
    surely i will try to have carrot juice daily.
    thank you
    HAVE A NICE TIME
    bye:wave

4. DeepikaT198

DeepikaT198 New IL'ite

Hi,

Everything fine hope you also do
    It is not necessary to have tablets to beat vitamin A deficiency. There are various good source are available for vitamin A like carrot, Dried apricot, egg. Each contains a specific amount of Vitamin A and according to age you should choose the sources.

Here at sources of vitamin A you will be finding which source contains how much vitamin A value.

Click - Health benefits of vitamin A

5. Anusowmyan

Anusowmyan Gold IL'ite

hi,

having fresh fruits &vegetables will fetch you good results, moreover vitamins like A & D need to be taken after the consultation with the Doctors, b'cos overdoses of these vitamins are not safe.

6. riyass

riyass Guest

Never take any supplements until or unless any emergency . if you start taking external supplements natural secretion will stop permanently . so if you see your skin and Hair is healthy you are getting adequate vitamins , if not start monitoring your lungs and correct if there is any shortness in breath .oxygen is the primary source for all the parts .

7. michi

michi New IL'ite

How viable is Careprost?

Careprost is regularly alluded to as eye care conclusive which is used for decreasing intraocular eye weight in this song loosening happening the nerves in the eye and advancing sound settle. It is one of the best and dependable Careprost meds and for that excuse it is within realize at low cost also than contrasted afterward than new eye fall brands. It is prescribed to apply Careprost eye drop just at the loan and intersection of eyelashes. One of the most pliable aspects of Careprost is that it isn't oily or sticky and causes no tingling or uneasiness bearing in mind it gets temperate.

https://www.manhealthsolution.com/product/buy-best-careprost-online/