Baby Bump During Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Janakinarne, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Oho so sweet. ...your baby started to communicate with you...my one still angry on me..may be am not giving the food what the baby is looking to...(carving to coffee,junk foods)hmmm.... husband's always be like that onl they need proof for everything then onl they can show there love ..wish by the end of this week I too feel my baby movements.. enjoy your motherhood..take care

2. Sail

Sail New IL'ite

Hi Janakinarne ,

I am in my 13th week and can see very small bump.It depends upon your body nature.Every pregnancy is different.I can feel your anxiety and curiosity about your baby.Just wait and see your baby moves after 18 weeks hopefully.

Your posts and questions are really helpful to me.About NT scan and so on.

Janakinarne likes this.
  3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Congratulations..oho by 13 weeks u got baby bump so sweet of it now you can enjoy more with your baby...mm hopefully waiting for that that moment..every first parent will have lot of questions in there head and for everyone one it's the same questions will come in to mind when coming to Parenthood... thanks for that... enjoy your motherhood..take care..

Sail likes this.
  4. Positivity02

Positivity02 Silver IL'ite

Hi dear,
    I'm sure your baby loves you very much. Don't worry about baby movements, you'll start feeling pretty soon. Most of my friends said they started feeling only after 20 weeks.
    You needn't completely ignore your cravings, eat occasionally like once a week and you'll be fine.
    I also crave coffee once in a while, I have a small cup and get over with it. Else, I will keep on thinking about it :p
    Keep yourself relaxed , happy and positive.
    I stay at home and to keep myself occupied & happy, I watch mostly comedy, comedy movies, go out in nature for fresh air, solve puzzles, do embroidery, read pregnancy books etc

Do what makes you happy and enjoy your pregnancy :) :)

Janakinarne likes this.
  5. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Thanks for your wishes... even my doc said that after 20weeks onl we can feel moments at first time pregnancy..but am much curious about my baby..
    Hmm my hubby never allow me to drink coffee... for time pass I have a pet(dog)at home so he is the entertainer for me..my hubby won't talk much..so I used to listen songs most of the time.. actually looking for a change like learning music and going to virtue classes ..but nothing I found..two more weeks I hav to wait may be... thanks for reply...