Mundane Life And It Bores Me.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Anusha2917, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for providing a new perspective. :blush:

startinganew likes this.
  2. abc00

abc00 Gold IL'ite

You now officially belong to Club 99 :)

The 99 club is a name given to those people who have enough to be happy but are never contented because they're always striving for that extra one. Search up on Google for the story of the King - 99 club.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    Thyagarajan and Anusha2917 like this.
  3. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

4. Sinant

Sinant Silver IL'ite

Hello Anusha,

I can totally relate to your snippet !! Am in the same boat too. Ditto ditto in the work front and similar situations in family. In laws and parents did visit us turn by turn and we went to few new places. Now we are back to routine, 2 of us. I can’t sit at one place for more than 10 mins. So I keep finding something or the other to do at home once back from work. I either cook or clean or go for long walks. The weather here is also getting terrible these days, freezing cold and just makes anyone lazy. I don’t want to sit cozy and stuff myself with junk food. So trying to keep myself active. However, as you mentioned, am also not sure what is that am missing. So ‘This too shall pass’ is my only mantra at the moment.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  5. Sinant

Sinant Silver IL'ite

My current timepass before bed time is playing Ludo :biggrin:
    Mainly 10, 16, 26 and 50 from the list you have shared :cheer:

SinghManisha, Anusha2917 and shravs3 like this.
  6. Anusha2917

Thank you dearie.. Some excellent points to jazz up my life... .:hearteyes::grinning:

shravs3 likes this.
  7. Anusha2917

Ha ha.. That is a good one. ! Like the farmer I'm looking for that 100th gold coin.. :wink::wink:

8. Anusha2917

Same Sinant. I pick up some cleaning all the time. If I'm done with tidying up my house I go to clean up mom's house.. :laughing: sometimes my mom scolds me that something is wrong with me. I shouldn't worry so much about cleanliness..

Anyway glad to know I'm not alone with such thoughts and there's someone with me. :lol:

Thyagarajan, SinghManisha and Sinant like this.
  9. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Here is a book for @Anusha2917 :

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  10. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello::hello:When everything is nice in home-front and in office, what else one can do about it?
    2. Sometimes one wonders about “why there is no worry or nothing to worry about?” So when nothing is there to worry about then why to worry about that. 3. Investment guru from Berkshire Warren Buffett says beware (worry) when everyone rejoices and dare when everyone is scared. Or is it storm before calm? Or is it law of diminishing utility ?
    4. I think sudoku & listening- viewing BBC channel are few of the best answers for your post.
    5. Or think of all class mates names right from your LKG days to English college days and office colleagues. Have you reached figure of One thousand ? Excellent. Think of titles of movies you watched from your impressionable age till last evening. Have you reached say five hundred. Pat your self. You have solid memory. Similarly think of names of all your relatives, cousins, functions. Summer evenings, places you had visited, exotic foods devoured et al. And now tell me your boredom or humdrum or ennui vanished!

Regards.
    God and your body-mind dwells well sometime Solitude